4.59 / 5 based on 15,805 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott never disappoints. You get what you pay for, it’s nice, friendly, parking is expensive, the room is expensive but it’s worth it. The bed is always inviting and the staff is always there to help you!
Loooooove the Marriott! Best hotel ever hands down. Very accommodating to everyone including families. Beautiful pool side areas, Fire pits and lounge areas. They always have huge bath tubs for relaxing too.
Marriott usually has amazing hospitality and rooms however I would avoid the courtyard Marriott. Prices fluctuate a lot; amenities were great. Highly recommend the Marriott. Stay away from Courtyard Marriott!
I’ve never had a problem with any Marriott hotel I have ever stayed in. They have always been really clean and the from desk has been very helpful. I will continue to use Marriott hotels in the near future!
Marriotts are the best. I always stay with them. My rooms are always clean and the staff is amazing. I admit prices have been steep, but you get what you pay for. I would always suggest staying at Marriott.
My father stayed at the marriot marquese in downtown atlanta Georgia. I of course tagged along and it was AHmazing. The pool was on a mid level floor so you can see downtown while swimming. Every store had absolutely anything you could desire. 10 out of 10 would highly reccomend
I’ve never had a bad experience when booking this hotel out of town. For the most part the ones I’ve been to has been well kept. I normally book this hotel in group vacations and they are reasonably priced!
I am a Marriott rewards member and I love my Marriott hotels. I love that I can get the same consistent service each location without a concern. Being a member of their rewards program has so many benefits including your own phone number to call for reservations. We were able to get reservations in a hotel that was completely booked because of our rewards status. That is quality in my book!
Marriott is now the largest hotel company in the world and ever growing. If you enjoy rewards points then I suggest you become a member and stay at Marriotts around the world. Points for me are enough to stay, I mean think of all the free nights you could rack up. They offer comfy beds and great hotel amenities. The pool is always great and did I mention their bathroom amenities. Yes please!
We have a reward account so we always stay in Marriott hotels. They never let us down. Our rooms & lobbies are always clean and fresh feeling. The staff is always friendly and we love earning reward points.
Q & A
How is the service there ?
Do you have a Marriott Rewards Card? Is it helpful?
What are your favorite part about staying at a Marriott
Does anyone know any secrets to getting better rates?
Do all Marriott hotel & resorts offer 24 hour pool service?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos