BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11963)
Kelly C.
Arlington Hts, IL
We love staying at Marriott brand hotels. Our most recent stay was at the New Orleans Downtown Marriott Convention Center in June. It's a quiet location close enough to walk to Oyster Festival at a nearby park. Starbucks attached in the lobby is a nice convenience.
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott properties can look and feel so different from coast to coast they keep the local vibe in mind. That being said one thing is always the same great customer service and family friendly environment. Everything is clean and organized and the staff is helpful!
Nikki J.
MARIETTA, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Enjoyed our stay in Marriott Fredricksburg, VA. The hotel has helpful staff, clean rooms and a well appointed lobby area. When I asked for restaurant suggestions, the restaurant they recommended was good food, with a local atmosphere. Enjoyed the whole experience.
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Nice rooms very pretty hotel rooms are clean and comfortable with nice decor. I enjoyed this hotel and my stay. Prices are a little higher than some but worth it. They always have great customer service. Always recommend staying at a Marroitt!
Mel R.
Charlotte, NC
My stays at Marriott hotels have been pleasant. I am a platinum member, but only because I have platinum status with SPG. I am worried about the merger with SPG because SPG has much better benefits. I hope Marriott improves their benefits to match with SPG level.
Kelly W.
Guilford, MO
Great place to stay! Staff was all amazing. Checking in and checking out was so fast and painless. Priced pretty reasonable. They proved lots of complamentory items and give you items if you forgot something. Overall very satisfied and will be staying there again
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans Louisiana during a business trip. The building structure was gorgeous and welcoming, and the lobby was nice they had plenty of lines to check in and out of for convenience. They have a bar centerfold so you can get drinks right there they also have a restaurant on site. The room was kind of small but had nice furniture there was two sitting chairs, nightstand, desk with computer chair and also a dresser. The bathroom was spacious and stocked with toiletries the bathtub was big and had nice water power when taking a shower. The view from the windows are amazing and they keep the windows washed she could see clearly.
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are always a safe bet. Their lower tier hotels still provide great experience and have good food. Their higher tier hotels are amazing with exceptional service and food! If you travel a lot, be sure to stay at a Marriott and sign up for rewards!
Jane A.
College Station
Always excellent service, only complaint is that the late checkout feature isn’t well integrated. Several times we have been disturbed asking why we are late when we have several hours to go. It’s always cleared up with a quick call downstairs, but come on guys!
Natalie G.
Goldsboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I ONLY STAY IN MARRIOTS! We have only had one incident but it was resolved with their stellar customer service. Being military as well, we are eligible for discounts every stay which we genuinely appreciate. Very clean and great customer service!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?