4.59 / 5 based on 15,193 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This hotel is very nice. The lobby area is designed well and there is always Security staff present. The food is pretty good and the service in the hotel restaurant is pleasant. The ambiance of the lobby area is very inviting. The rooms are basic, nothing to write home about. Close enough to get to the action easily and far enough to be quite when you are ready to sleep. I do recommend the hotel, just be aware of the average rooms.
Always try to stay at Residence Inn by Marriott and am never disappointed. The rooms are comfy and cozy with the conveniences of Home. You can’t beat the full continental breakfast that is included with your stay! Yummy!
I really enjoy staying at the Marriott, I think they are priced affordable and offer great amenities. Their rooms are always in stellar condition and their lobbies are gorgeous. We always enjoy our stays at the Marriott.
You know I never really cared for Marriott until recently my Dad and me stayed in one and it was such an amazing experience since he travels for work he has points which they gave us free snacks it was really cool ahaha
I like the quality consistency of Marriotts, you always know what you’re going to get. Booking is easy and efficient and people are always willing to help. It’s nice that there is a level of Marriott hotel for everyone.
Marriott is an exceptional Hotel brand and you can always count on them to have a clean, comfortable room for your stay and a delicious breakfast as well. The staff are always very friendly and helpful as well. Highly recommend them.
My experience was not great. My room was non-smoking but there was a horrible stale cigarette smoke smell. The bathtub had blood on the basin. There were no wash rags and only two towels in my double room (we had four people). The refrigerator did not work and it was plugged in. I was very disappointed.
I never have a problem with Marriott. They’re so organized and clean and always worth what I pay for the hotels. Their customer service is also remarkable. I’d recommend it for sure since I’m satisfied with it overall!
I have only had great experiences with Marriott, especially their higher end hotels. The customer service is stellar and rooms are always clean. Have to say it is a little pricier but definitely worth it in my opinion.
I really enjoyed staying at the marriott in Phoenix. It was an awesome, spacious room. My son loved the pool area as well. The food was great and the service was also fantastic. All positives. I reccomend these hotels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos