BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
This hotel is very nice. The lobby area is designed well and there is always Security staff present. The food is pretty good and the service in the hotel restaurant is pleasant. The ambiance of the lobby area is very inviting. The rooms are basic, nothing to write home about. Close enough to get to the action easily and far enough to be quite when you are ready to sleep. I do recommend the hotel, just be aware of the average rooms.
Joan A.
Alton
Always try to stay at Residence Inn by Marriott and am never disappointed. The rooms are comfy and cozy with the conveniences of Home. You can’t beat the full continental breakfast that is included with your stay! Yummy!
Queen B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really enjoy staying at the Marriott, I think they are priced affordable and offer great amenities. Their rooms are always in stellar condition and their lobbies are gorgeous. We always enjoy our stays at the Marriott.
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
You know I never really cared for Marriott until recently my Dad and me stayed in one and it was such an amazing experience since he travels for work he has points which they gave us free snacks it was really cool ahaha
Elaine O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like the quality consistency of Marriotts, you always know what you’re going to get. Booking is easy and efficient and people are always willing to help. It’s nice that there is a level of Marriott hotel for everyone.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is an exceptional Hotel brand and you can always count on them to have a clean, comfortable room for your stay and a delicious breakfast as well. The staff are always very friendly and helpful as well. Highly recommend them.
Angela J.
Hendersonville
My experience was not great. My room was non-smoking but there was a horrible stale cigarette smoke smell. The bathtub had blood on the basin. There were no wash rags and only two towels in my double room (we had four people). The refrigerator did not work and it was plugged in. I was very disappointed.
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I never have a problem with Marriott. They’re so organized and clean and always worth what I pay for the hotels. Their customer service is also remarkable. I’d recommend it for sure since I’m satisfied with it overall!
Tess M.
Birmingham, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only had great experiences with Marriott, especially their higher end hotels. The customer service is stellar and rooms are always clean. Have to say it is a little pricier but definitely worth it in my opinion.
Katharine C.
Tucson
I really enjoyed staying at the marriott in Phoenix. It was an awesome, spacious room. My son loved the pool area as well. The food was great and the service was also fantastic. All positives. I reccomend these hotels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?