BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Krys R.
Athens, AL
I used to work for Marriott and let me tell you, it was my favorite job I've ever had. If I hadn't graduated college, I would still be working there. They only hire friendly staff members and the screening process is very long. The rooms are always meticulously cleaned and the food is phenomenal. They treat their employees so well and we were all taught repeatedly how important it is to leave a positive impact on all our guests. I will always be a fan!
Annie M.
Brecksville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a marriot card and the rewards are great but I have had some troubles with minor problems at certain hotels but usually they are fixed by customer service.
Kristen M.
Summerville, SC
It had been a few years since I've stayed in a Marriott hotel but I really enjoyed my stay while there! Although, I do believe it's pretty pricey for what you get..
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
I recently stayed in a Marriott hotel (Residence Inn) in LA. I thought the rooms were clean and maintained well. If you're like us and don't get out of the room before the maids come around, just ask at the front desk and they will tidy your room (make beds, replace towels and soaps, etc...). The breakfast was always very busy with a wide variety of choices. On the weekends the breakfast stays open until 10am. During the week, they close at 09.30am. Our hotel had a washer/dryer room and a fitness room. Albeit one machine was broken. The pool outside was refreshing and they had a jacuzzi as well.
Jessica W.
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriott in Nashville. A feature that I was particularly excited about were the iPod players in the room that also were sound machines! I *need* a fan or background sound in order to sleep, and I was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't need to bring my own! The housekeeping did a wonderful job and the indoor pool was lovely. As a former flight attendant, I've been in my share of hotels. The Marriott was very nice.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Every year I attend a convention and The Marriott World Center is frequently a spot for the convention. The rooms are clean and always comfy, and the amenities at the hotel are nice as well. They gym is probably one of the biggest I have ever been to at a hotel and it isn't an additional fee like some other hotels I have stayed at. I like that they had two pools to go to, when I vacation I like some relaxing time so the spa pool is wonderful while the families are at the bigger pool. The only complaint I have is that the room now comes with a fully stocked fridge unlike the empty one I can keep drinks in.
Cece M.
The cleanliness is my only issue. I have ran into a few bugs here and there. They were able to switch rooms but after that I was already on the edge of not staying.
Chasity T.
Belden, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The rooms are very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly. My biggest thing with the hotel is that the room walls are really really thin and you can hear everything and the price was a bit expensive for the hotel not to be in excellent condition!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Mariott hotels are usually pretty nice to stay in. The hotel usually is fairly clean. They're always stocked with snacks, water and coffee but I never really touch those. There's usually a vending machine somewhere down the hall or by the concierge anyway. I like the complimentary breakfast that most marriotts have to offer; there's actually a pretty vast selection. They're always very helpful if you call for extra amenities. Overall, I'm pretty cozy here!
Danielle S.
Always Friendly! Always clean! Always nice!
Marriott has earned my business by being the most customer service oriented hotel line that there is! So grateful for them helping our family enjoy our stays!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?