4.59 / 5 based on 11,923 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Best service, best rooms, best maintenance, we recently stayed in San Jose Marriott, I love the location, room, service, food, Im going to stay there soon, my favorite part is check out through my mobile
We often look for Marriott hotels when we are traveling. They are always clean and the service is usually great. We travel a lot with my daughters gymnastics competitions so it comes in handy with so many of theses hotels around. I am overall very satisfied with Marriott and will continue to stay at their hotels.
Marriott hotels are great quality while still remaining affordable but without being cheap. They're nice and offer several amenities! Most offer a pool, workout room, & free breakfast and wifi! Can't beat that!
For the most part, I have always had good experiences staying at Marriott hotels.... However, it really depends on which individual Marriott you stay at because they vary a lot in price, amenities and quality.
We stayed in a Towneplace Suites and we loved it. This was a very pleasant stay for a very affordable price! Nice amenities and granite countertops lol. Like a home away from home. Will definitely go again!
The Marriott we stayed at allowed pets which was exactly the convenience we needed driving a 14 hour drive home from florida. It was raining terribly, too much so to keep driving, so we stopped for the night. Although the location was not ideal, the hotel itself was clean and nice.
My parents have a timeshare with Marriott which is very convenient for my family because it's so easy too book a room for when we travel! They are so accommodating and we love it when we stay at their hotels.
When they say membership has its privileges, Marriot means it! My family has enjoyed many stays and the rewards program has made it all the more affordable. Great staff, great amenities and great service.
Marriott hotels are a very good brand of hotel. They are clean, and have good amenities. Their breakfast is great and most have a fairly large pool. They are also good in the costumer service department.
Took a trip to Vegas recently and decided to stay at the Marriott Grand Chateau, it was an amazing place. They have great service and the rooms are amazing. Definitely going staying there again this year.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos