Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Marriott! I'm a frequent stayer in these hotels. The free breakfast is a nice amenity, and they're always conveniently located.
Marriott are never disappointing. Clean, beautiful, good food and bars, and great customer service. My number one favorite hotel chain.
The hotel was always clean and friendly service. They would give us information about events going on or what there's is to do near us.
Usually very nice. The last time I stayed there was a person at the desk who was very rude, but usually the employees are pretty nice.
We stay with them often because my husband travels for work and always accumulates points for free nights. Very clean and comfortable.
Marriott has beautiful hotels. You have many options on the price range to select from. No matter the star, you will have a great stay.
I love staying at the Marriot properties! Always clean and staff are welcoming. They are always updating and have the comforts of home.
I' had to stay at a residence inn by Marriott due to work. Because it was during a snow storm, some of the amenities were not available
Always had a good experience. Can be a bit pricey depending on the season and location but seems like they try to keep it competitive.
The rooms were clean but the bathroom wasn't as clean! Looked like they only restocked items and didn't clean the toilet or bath tub..
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos