BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tiffany C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean & comfortable, they are not extremely luxurious but are just nice enough to make you happy you you chose them. I have stayed at several Marriott hotels & none have failed me thus far. Will return!
Heather W.
Yorktown, VA
Because of rewards programs, I never see the point of staying at different chains. So I picked Marriott years ago as the chain I would be exclusive to, and have never looked back. The hotels are always clean, well maintained & reasonably priced. And nothing in the world beats a Marriott bed.
Samantha  F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Went to a nice wedding here and stayed the night at the hotel. It had a queen size bed with a nice tv. The shower was nice and the room itself was clean. Wanted to go for a swim but didn't wake up early enough.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love Marriot hotels! I always stay in Marriot hotels wherever I go. I love the rewards program for here too. I've gotten free nights a few times. These hotels are always clean and kept very nice and modern. The staff is always friendly and kind and they always help you with everything you need!
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Great service, amazing staff and food is also good. They have tons of locations as well so that's a plus. We've been there a couple of times and what we loved the most is how beautiful their Cancun hotel was.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Everywhere we travel, we try to stay at a Marriott. Most comfortable beds and rooms ever. We became rewards members and they treat us extra special. Let me tell you, those points rack up real quick and before you know it, you have a free stay. Really great company. Will continue to stay here.
Liyu W.
I give three stars, because I know this hotel is very famous is also very good, but everything is listening to others say, I have no chance to try. I have not been there, I hope to have the opportunity to go.
Tara C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been an Elite member since August 2013 and am now already at Platinum status. I'm upgraded with every check-in, given a complimentary item from the marketplace (at certain brands), and get bonus points with each stay. I really like participating in their promotions for extra points, too!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in atlanta once and it was one of the greatest hotel experiences of my life. The lobby was amazing and the layout was stunning. I was there on business but it was still relaxing
JoAnn L.
Providence, RI
The Marriott JW in Miami is top-shelf! There is beautiful art in every area. Food is scrumptious. This Marriott is only 1 block away from the beach where you will find a great walking path at the ocean. There is a brand new CVS right next door, and many great restaurants within walking distance.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?