BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Trinette H.
Waldorf, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
While we've always gotten outstanding service at Marriott resorts I do warn if you are visiting Disney they DO NOT have shuttle service to the Parks. They use a local service that goes to all the hotels in the area and only does pick up/drop off 2-3 times a day. This may work for adults it you're using they're generous reward program, but if you have children it's best to stay at the resort. The hotel itself is clean, but the staff wan't very helpful with our transportation predicament so we had to call member services to deal with our reservation
Andrea K.
Toledo, OH
Marriott hotels are some of my favorite to stay at with my family when we are travelling. We have stayed at Marriott in several states as well as a few overseas. Our stay at the Marriott in Paris, France was one of the best experiences I've had. The beds are always super comfortable, which is high on my priority list, and the rooms are a pretty good size. I have never had a bad experience with Marriott.
Julie W.
Winston Salem, NC
Very reliable, consistent hotel product. Marriott makes sure that their hotels are re-freshed/renovated at least every 10 years. Great locations whether you need a travel stopover or a getaway!
Shaun Rylee S.
My husband and I are Marriott Rewards card holders and always stay at Marriott. We earned free nights just by staying for a week in the West Indies at a Marriott resort for our honeymoon, where the grounds were beautiful, there were tons of free activities, stores & restaurants on site and several pools (as well as beach front real estate!). Very helpful by phone f you have questions on your account or about properties.
Giselle L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Ah Marriott Marriott. I love you so!! Maybe because we are the highest level members or maybe because your service is top notch. But maybe both!! Who knows but I trust Marriott for their consistent quality and service around the world whether it be in the states, Asia, or Europe. Marriot has different levels and types of hotel (Courtyard, Renaissance, JW...etc etc). Try it out and see what you like!!
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Marriott is my favorite, absolute favorite hotel. the rooms are luxurious, beautiful. The beds are so soft. The bathroom you could live in there. The tubs are sparkly clean. I love the lounge area, where you can eat, read, books are provided, tv, exercise room, swimming pool, there's a little restaurant, expensive, but the food was soooooooooo good. I also had a margarita that was so delicious I just went to bed, I was in heaven. Breakfast was great too. Great experience. I will be back there always! Splurge a little and take a vacation there.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never had a bad experience at any of the Marriott hotels I've stayed at. The staff is always nice, friendly, professional, respectful, and very accommodating. They will go above and beyond to ensure you have a positive experience. I love their Marriott rewards program! It is very convenient that they have branches all over the country. I choose to stay at Marriott hotels whenever possible!
Megan P.
Stayed at the Georgetown, Guyana location.
It was a breath of fresh air! It smelled lovely upon entering, nice room, professional and helpful staff. Nice ambiance
Beth Ann C.
Brevard, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriotts are consistently a great place to stay. As a frequent traveler with my husband for business this chain has been the go to for a long time because they have great beds, great service and clean rooms. While every hotel is managed differently I have always had positive experiences at this chain and the different levels of hotels within the chain are a great option for all price ranges.
Katy B.
Pensacola, FL
I used to be very fond of the Marriott chain, however over the last few years i have been doing A LOT of traveling and i have found that Marriott is my least favorite of any other chain of hotels. Their prices are always higher, the hotels are not as updated and 3 of the 4 i have stayed in lately have all been noisy. These are Marriotts in downtown Atlanta and Dallas. I would suggest another brand hotel if you are traveling often. there are a few that i do still LOE like the Grand Hotel in Point Clear but it is a resort and should be Awesome!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?