BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rachel A.
I absolutely love Marriott hotels. My only negative experience has been in one in Montreal. Other than that, every Marriott that I've used in the US (from tiny little towns that I have to go through for business to bigger cities that I visit for vacation) has been great. The rooms are fantastic (note- there are different Marriott options and you get what you pay for) and staff is phenominal.
Shelbie W.
Salem, OR
My husband and I have stayed in many Marriott hotels over the years. He has accumulated thousands upon thousands of points when he stays at the same one when he goes out of town for business. I have always had a great experience, clean rooms, attentive and friendly staff, great accommodations. I always suggest to friends and family who come into town to reserve a room at the Marriott in town.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It has always been out pleasure to stay at Marriott when we are traveling. The facilities are consistent from coast to coast. Clean, great service, great amenities, enough parking, a decent breakfast, and good pricing. Join their rewards program for extra discounts and to receive emails about specials. The points can be used for a variety of things from free nights to spa visits and restaurants.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Baltimore Marriott is extremely nice the staff are friendly and ready to help you with all your needs. My husband forget some of his tooth brushes for his partial and they gave him a whole tooth kit with deluxe size products. We were WOWed. We love the Marriott and would use again. Marriott Santa Clara has really stepped up there game as well and would recommend Santa Clara Marriott.
Jordan C.
Haymarket, VA
To be honest, I go out of my way in order to be able to stay at a Marriott. I always know that the Marriott will be clean, friendly, safe, and feel like home. The Marriott in Fredericksburg, VA is truly EXCEPTIONAL and close to the historic district which is such a cute town.
Amanda V.
The Marriott hotels I've stayed in, in NY, are pretty run of the mill with clean rooms and basic amenities. Some are fancier than others but if the price is right I would stay again. I do appreciate the friendly staff they always seem to have but other than that, nothing spectacular.
Aoife L.
Thoroughly enjoyed my most recent stay at the Marriott Copley place, though I was accidentally charged double. Though this was an inconvenience, Marriott customer service was extremely helpful and surprisingly resolved my issue in a matter of minutes. Great customer service!
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
We recently stayed at the Orlando World Center Resort. We had a great time and enjoyed the shuttle service to the Disney Parks daily. Rooms were clean. Our balcony had a view of the golf course and Disney parks. Many food options on site and friendly concierge.
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Really love their hotels. the people who work there are always welcoming and friendly which always makes me want to stay at them when I have to stay in a hotel. Their hotels are always very clear which is great, and the rooms are usually always ready when you get to their hotel
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
When I travel for work, I'm typically at a Marriott. Their hotels will vary by brand, but I'm usually pleased with rooms and they are typically very affordable--depending on where you're at, under $100/night. I like their points program and have used them for many free nights.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?