4.59 / 5 based on 11,981 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott has a consistently friendly staff and clean rooms, plus free warm cookies. I have many fond memories at their hotels including a school trip to disneyland, they have a lot of really great locations.
Classy and great breakfast. At most locations there are plenty of amenities and great customer service. It's not too expensive but it's also not cheap but then again most cheap motels are too good to be true.
Marriott is a great chain. Courtyard is a favorite go-to hotel of mine because I know the rooms will ALWAYS be clean and the beds will ALWAYS be comfy. I just wish they had more benefits for rewards members.
Marriott is a brand you can always rely on and they are quickly taking over the hotel market. Their international presence is getting huge and that's great for someone looking for a familiar name over seas! Definitely a reliable brand in and outside the states. Always a top company by Forbes!
Beautiful hotels. I love how clean the rooms are. I also love how comfy the beds are. The staff has always been very nice and helpful. I don't like that they are a busy hotel because there can be foot traffic
I always know what to expect at Marriott regardless of the location. Each time I have visited, I have been made to feel welcome. Their beds and rooms are comfortable and if given the choice, I'd stay here.
Great hotels! Rooms are always well put together. They usually have all the great commodities. My local one has a pool and I love to go there for a night away. Costumer service is great. I would recommend!
The Marriott chain of hotels is actually very nice. I love the fact with the rewards program that you can earn free nights and free stays. It just takes awhile to get them if you don't stay in a hotel very often, but I was traveling with business and racked up points actually pretty fast.
I have always been treated good when I stay at a Marriott. The staff is always so great. I am going to be staying again in a couple weeks and am looking forward to me stay. It is a great and relaxing place to get a room. I would not stay at any other chain and the rewards program is great.
Great reliable hotel it's affordable and the customer service is great too. I have never had a problem while staying at a Marriott you get what you pay for with them and that is clean rooms and good service.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos