BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11981)
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Marriott has a consistently friendly staff and clean rooms, plus free warm cookies. I have many fond memories at their hotels including a school trip to disneyland, they have a lot of really great locations.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Classy and great breakfast. At most locations there are plenty of amenities and great customer service. It's not too expensive but it's also not cheap but then again most cheap motels are too good to be true.
Alexandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
Marriott is a great chain. Courtyard is a favorite go-to hotel of mine because I know the rooms will ALWAYS be clean and the beds will ALWAYS be comfy. I just wish they had more benefits for rewards members.
amanda w.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Marriott is a brand you can always rely on and they are quickly taking over the hotel market. Their international presence is getting huge and that's great for someone looking for a familiar name over seas! Definitely a reliable brand in and outside the states. Always a top company by Forbes!
Lisa h.
Beautiful hotels. I love how clean the rooms are. I also love how comfy the beds are. The staff has always been very nice and helpful. I don't like that they are a busy hotel because there can be foot traffic
Irene J.
Oakland, CA
I always know what to expect at Marriott regardless of the location. Each time I have visited, I have been made to feel welcome. Their beds and rooms are comfortable and if given the choice, I'd stay here.
Kayla E.
Joplin, MO
Great hotels! Rooms are always well put together. They usually have all the great commodities. My local one has a pool and I love to go there for a night away. Costumer service is great. I would recommend!
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott chain of hotels is actually very nice. I love the fact with the rewards program that you can earn free nights and free stays. It just takes awhile to get them if you don't stay in a hotel very often, but I was traveling with business and racked up points actually pretty fast.
mj d.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have always been treated good when I stay at a Marriott. The staff is always so great. I am going to be staying again in a couple weeks and am looking forward to me stay. It is a great and relaxing place to get a room. I would not stay at any other chain and the rewards program is great.
Yane G.
Great reliable hotel it's affordable and the customer service is great too. I have never had a problem while staying at a Marriott you get what you pay for with them and that is clean rooms and good service.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?