4.59 / 5 based on 11,970 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Everywhere we travel, we try to stay at a Marriott. Most comfortable beds and rooms ever. We became rewards members and they treat us extra special. Let me tell you, those points rack up real quick and before you know it, you have a free stay. Really great company. Will continue to stay here.
Went to a nice wedding here and stayed the night at the hotel. It had a queen size bed with a nice tv. The shower was nice and the room itself was clean. Wanted to go for a swim but didn't wake up early enough.
My husband and I stayed in a Marriot on our wedding night. It was a gorgeous hotel in a great location and it didn't break the bank. The only complaint I have is that the pool closed at 10, when I've stayed at other hotels where the pool is open till 11 or 12, and sometimes is open 24 hours.
Marriott hotels are some of my favorites they are typically clean and renovated and up to date, the amenities are great too with the work out rooms and pool I love those! The beds are super comfortable as well!
A pretty standard hotel to stay at while traveling. I like the products that were in the bathroom, they were nicer than a few other hotel bathroom products I have used in the past. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and anytime you needed something they would swiftly bring it to your room.
The Marriot I think is way overpriced for what they provide. Their costumer service depends on the Marriott you stay in. It's decent, but it's not top of the line. I have stayed in a couple throughout my life time. I would recommend it to people who want a decent stay, but not top notch.
The Marriott JW in Miami is top-shelf! There is beautiful art in every area. Food is scrumptious. This Marriott is only 1 block away from the beach where you will find a great walking path at the ocean. There is a brand new CVS right next door, and many great restaurants within walking distance.
Always clean & comfortable, they are not extremely luxurious but are just nice enough to make you happy you you chose them. I have stayed at several Marriott hotels & none have failed me thus far. Will return!
Because of rewards programs, I never see the point of staying at different chains. So I picked Marriott years ago as the chain I would be exclusive to, and have never looked back. The hotels are always clean, well maintained & reasonably priced. And nothing in the world beats a Marriott bed.
We absolutely love the hill country Marriott in San Antonio Texas and plan to make it an annual family vacation. We never even have to leave the site because it offers everything you could want in a hotel package.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos