BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
The Marriott we stayed at was nice but I felt a little deceiving. Before we booked online, the amenities said that there would be parking. But when we got there the only option was to valet the car which was such an inconvenience. We didn't want to wait around from someone to go get our car from a garage block or two away so we had to rearrange all of our plans for the weekend to be within walking distance.
Kristin D.
Beavercreek, OH
Marriott hotels are a good option for lodging. Most of the time the hotels are clean and comfortable, but sometimes I find some Marriott hotels have been in need of some updating. The customer service at the Marriott chains are usually very good. We used a Marriott hotel for lodging our out of town guests for our wedding, and the Marriott employee who helped us coordinate was absolutely amazing.
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I predominantly stay at Marriott hotels because I always feel they are the best! Clean and nice rooms, great staff, and even have received complimentary upgrades by just asking if they are available! They have so many locations, I stay at them all over and they are consistently one of the best!
Sarina N.
The Marriott is clean and provides amazing service. The beds will give you some of the best nights sleep of your life. Recently I did have a problem at the front desk where a younger employee wouldn't answer questions without being cheeky and mocking us but that was an isolated incident. Usually the staff is amazing and friendly.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
Great hotel. I can't complain. Rooms are nice and clean. I stay there usually for one night at a time when I land one evening and have a flight the next day. Never had any problems so I've never had to deal with customer service. It's also on the more affordable end. I would recommend.
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
Stayed at Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas in Orlando. Loved this resort! Amenities were great. Not too big where you can get lost but small enough where it's not right. Staff is super friendly to our kids. Very clean rooms and grounds. Close enough to parks and Disney springs.
Heather M.
The larger Marriott hotels in larger cities tend to be the better choices. Their mattresses and pillows are heavenly, and their customer service is good. They also have Marriott Rewards which gives you free wifi, mobile check-in, their lowest rates and you can use your points for room upgrades.
Whitney R.
Columbia, KY
One of my favorite hotels to stay at. The rooms are always clean and neat. I believe they give good price deals as well have wonderful management and room services. I didn't like the hotel as well if continental breakfast was not included. However, overall my stay there is usually pleasant.
April T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I have stayed at the Marriott hotel it was always very nice. The only issue I have is the price. When traveling and staying at multiple hotels depending on the location and what we were doing Marriotte seem to be expensive. we tried to stay there on spring break but we found other hotels that offer the same luxuries cleanliness and happy as Marriott so we chose to stay at a different hotel
Brandi D.
Livingston, LA
My hubby and I stayed at our first Marriott hotel for our honeymoon. We got a free upgrad for our room and a 15% off at the restaurant downstairs. We absolutely LOVED our stay. It was cozy, clean, and they made our stay enjoyable. The only downfall was having no pool. They were renovating and we had to walk a few blocks over to use a neighboring Marriott pool. Other than that it was perfect!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?