BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Giana G.
Nice place, very clean. Staff is attentive and rooms can be affordable. I try to book with them every once in a while. Also, they have a non smoking policy.
Christen R.
Lucedale , MS
Always clean and nice rooms. Some rooms may not come with a microwave and sometimes the workers can be rude about getting you one. Overall, I like the hotel.
Sharon S.
Marriott never disapoints. The rooms are always clean and smelling fresh. Staff are always friendly and accommodating. Price is great and always recommended.
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I really liked this hotel we have had a great experience here. Costumer service is great. We have used I once. Would definitely recommend it. Very friendly.
Corey S.
Marriott hotels are always warm and friendly. We love staying with Marriott because of the price and amenities. Great service and always great accomdations.
Gabrielle P.
Tempe, Az
I love Marriott hotels! Ever since I started traveling for work this is my #1 hotel chain. I also have the credit card which makes staying here even better!
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
This hotel was nice and affordable. They were clean and the staff was very friendly. We booked with them through Priceline and the deal we got was excellent!
Cas H.
These hotels are beautiful, but expensive. I would love to say at one again in the future! The people who worked here were decent and professional as well.
Teresa G.
I choose Marriott hotels when I little want a more luxurious stay. The beds and pillows are better then home. A pricey but sometimes worth the extra cost.
Jessica M.
Their rewards program is amazing and even more so now that you can use points on SPG. Hotels are high quality. Only downside is the shampoo quality is low.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?