BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11943)
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We are Marriott rewards members so we always stay a a Marriott whenever possible. Their customer service has been wonderful and I have never had an issue with the cleanliness of the room. The rooms and availability of food is great for the price of the stay. They offer rooms a many different price points as well.
Jessica B.
I've stayed in several Marriott hotels. I can always trust them to be clean and well kept. They are nicely furnished and the beds are very comfortable. They are never sketchy and I always feel secure sleeping there.
Jessica V.
Belding, MI
I love staying in Marriott hotels.
The rooms are always comfy and clean, the staff is always kind, and they are always located where I am going.
They are generally reasonably priced, although in some bigger cities they up their rate, but that is understandable.
Overall a very good hotel chain.
Nicole G.
Stayed at the Marriott County Hall in London and could not have been more pleased with the accommodations. Concierge was super friendly and helpful, the rooms were incredible spacious (which is supposedly rare in London) and the location sits on the Thames, next to the Eye and looking across to Big Ben.
Semele S.
Ham Lake, MN
Incredible variety of lodging options for every budget. I have stayed in many in North America and Europe and they're always clean and welcoming. We especially enjoy staying in the Residence Inn properties, where we feel we have a home away from home. Easily the best of the big name hotel chains.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
The Marriott hotels are my go to whenever I'm in a new city. Without fail they always provide a comfortable experience. The best part of the Marriott hotel is usually the customer service, who go above and beyond.
Cathie G.
Puyallup , WA
I have to say that when we travel, if we are able to, this is our first choice. The level of comfort in the rooms is amazing. We like to stay in the bigger hotels with the pillow top everything. The hotel room definitely does matter when booking a vacation. Why not be comfortable on your RNR trip??
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed at Marriott at least once a year for personal trips and was always pleased. As an executive assistant I used to book large corporate events at the downtown Portland location and they are stellar. Our week long events with over one thousand attending went off without a hitch every time!
Taylor M.
Marriott has a great rewards program and they are located in a lot of places so it is easy to book trips and with the rewards I tend to get free nights stays. It is always a clean and a hotel I trust. With the rewards program I don't really stay at any other hotels now a days apart from Marriott.
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love staying at the Marriott anywhere I go. They are always friendly and clean. I've stayed in multiple Marriotts in multiple states and every time have had a good experience. If you're having trouble deciding on a hotel somewhere, always trust a Marriott. It can be pricey but it's well worth it.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?