Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,193 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Nice place, very clean. Staff is attentive and rooms can be affordable. I try to book with them every once in a while. Also, they have a non smoking policy.
Always clean and nice rooms. Some rooms may not come with a microwave and sometimes the workers can be rude about getting you one. Overall, I like the hotel.
Marriott never disapoints. The rooms are always clean and smelling fresh. Staff are always friendly and accommodating. Price is great and always recommended.
I really liked this hotel we have had a great experience here. Costumer service is great. We have used I once. Would definitely recommend it. Very friendly.
Marriott hotels are always warm and friendly. We love staying with Marriott because of the price and amenities. Great service and always great accomdations.
I love Marriott hotels! Ever since I started traveling for work this is my #1 hotel chain. I also have the credit card which makes staying here even better!
This hotel was nice and affordable. They were clean and the staff was very friendly. We booked with them through Priceline and the deal we got was excellent!
These hotels are beautiful, but expensive. I would love to say at one again in the future! The people who worked here were decent and professional as well.
I choose Marriott hotels when I little want a more luxurious stay. The beds and pillows are better then home. A pricey but sometimes worth the extra cost.
Their rewards program is amazing and even more so now that you can use points on SPG. Hotels are high quality. Only downside is the shampoo quality is low.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos