BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I stayed at the SpringHill in a Houston and although the construction work sucked the hotel itself was great. Very friendly staff and super clean. They also have a bar downstairs so no need to drink and drive or to try to find a DD.
Ayleen V.
Clifton, NJ
The Marriott hotels are beautiful and amazing. I was able to get rooms easily in Germany and France. In each place the rooms were amazing, beds were comfortable and the view was stunning! The hotel was also located never busy streets, which made it easyh to wlak to places. I would go bakc to this hotel in a heart beat!
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
Most Marriotts I have found to be very nice and accommodating especially since we are Marriott rewards members. I stay at Marriott frequently for my job and I'm presently surprised most of that time and would definitely recommend.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The Marriott we stayed at was always very clean and had good service! The only complaint I had about it was that the bathroom was seriously really really small! it was hard getting ready in the morning with that small of a beth room. Like the toilet was right up against the sing so only one person could be at the sink.
nadia s.
Antioch, IL
Whenever my family travels we always know that Marriots will be nice and clean, and the staff is always nice and helpful. The price is a little on the higher side, but the rooms are always comfortable and worth every extra dollar
Kaitlyn R.
I love the marriott! I have never had any issues with them and the customer service was superb. They have an amazing rewards program that goes along with my credit card. They are very spacious rooms and it even includes a free breakfast.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have always used marriott and we love the hotel itself. Never had any problems with the staff or conditions of the rooms. We have had one bad experience when the hotel in washington dc area had a problem with the fire alarms at 3 am and we all had to evacuate 3 times. Other than that I would highly recommend this hotel.
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
paulie a.
We had to book cause of an emergency, and i misplaced something at checkout and called to ask if the room service people had been able to find it. the lady that picked up the phone was kind of rude and not helpful at all. they did void our wifi charges though... but then i thought with their prices, wifi should come for free.
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
I've always had a great stay when choosing a Marriott. They're not the priciest option and I find you get a very nice stay for what you pay for. Since they have locations all over, it's nice if you like consistency while you travel!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?