4.59 / 5 based on 11,901 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've stayed at many Marriott hotels across the country over the years, and I find that for the most part, Marriotts are reliable in terms of availability, pricing, and service. The hotels are usually clean (although some hotels could use updating), staff is helpful and polite, and the price is just right.
I have stayed at Marriott a couple of times I think one of the places had a breakfast included in the price which I alway like because you don't have to get ready to eat just grab something and go back up to your room
I'm a fan of Marriott and a longtime rewards member... personal and business travel, JW and original Marriott. I stay a few times every year, New Orleans every Spring, they are terrific there! Great restaurant too!
The Marriott brand is my family's first choice when traveling for vacation or business. Their hotels are very nice and clean, and I love that pretty much where ever you travel you can find a Marriott. Some of the properties are gorgeous, and the price is not bad at all. The staff are always friendly.
Mariott hotels are very caring to their costumers. I feel they give a much more "homey" vibe than a lot of other big brands as them. It truly makes you feel comfortable. Their beds are the best! Super comfy and soft.
Marriott hotels are really good hotels. Everytime I spend the night here I never have any issues. The rooms are ok and pricing good. I stay here when I've not made reservations for another hotel. It's a good back up.
Amazing chain of hotels. Great locations. Great service. Great rooms and amenities. Always a pleasant experience. We stay with this chain of hotels probably 3-5 times a year. Recommend this company all the time.
Marriott is definitely one of my first choice hotels. Customer service is always great and not to mention how comfortable the beds are. I haven't had any issues and will definitely be using them again the future!
I always choose marriott when I am traveling. They always have exceptional service, and keep their hotels clean and up to date. The prices are usually fair and I always feel comfortable staying at them. Plus their breakfast is usually awesome!
My father in law used to work for Marriott. He help design a lot of them, and did a lot of traveling because of it. Even though he doesn't work for them we still get the friends and family discounts and benefits.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos