Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,225 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Just stayed at the JW Marriott LA Live for the Accela user's conference. Great hotel. Room service menu could use a little more variety, but the deserts are great. Gave a little gift to myself and had a massage. They worked me in at the last minute and it was spectacular!
I've always loved staying at Marriott - they're a little expensive, but you do get a really great quality of service for the price that you're paying, especially if you book well enough ahead of time.
I have been a Marriott Rewards member for quite some time and I tend to be very loyal to them because the program is very good. I give Marriott an A because their consistency in their properties is so good. I know when I book a Courtyard (for example) I know what I'm going to get.
Love the Marriott hotels awesome staff and services. Great customer service! Discounts available and military id discount. Favorite part is the rewards and room service. I would def recommend Marriott!
Whenever I travel for work, I try to stay in a Marriott. The beds are so comfortable and the staff is usually friendly. I stay here a few times a year. I like how large the rooms are, and they often have nice views from the upper floors. My favorite one was in San Francisco.
My family has been staying at Marriotts my entire life. I love that no matter the destination, there's a Marriott to stay at. They are all pretty much a guarantee that it will be clean and comfortable.
I love staying at the Marriott. We are timeshare owners so every vacation we take brings us to a Marriott. The service is always great, the rooms are always clean, and the location of the Marriott is always superb. Every year, we can't wait for our next vacation with Marriott.
All of my stays have been out of this world! I especially like the one in Disney when you have the indoor water park! Costumer service was absolutely great and the free breakfast is good too!!!!!!!!!!!
We love staying at Marriott Hotels. It doesn't matter where we are traveling to, it seems like the rooms are always super clean and spacious, the staff is friendly, and it's not as noisy as other hotels we have been to. Beds are very comfortable and the linens are very nice.
Stayed at the Marriott in Columbus for a conference down the street, the front desk was excellent and the beds were amazing, that night a storm was cracking and banging outside and I slept like a baby!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos