BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Michelle H.
I love Marriott hotels, I actually have a timeshare at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club. The people are great, I never had a problem with anything. If you sign up for the Marriott Rewards program you can earn points towards a free room. I would totally recommend staying at a Marriott Hotel or vacation club.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Wonderful staff ! The doorman were friendly and helpful. We stayed in the Chicago area and couldn't have had a better experience. It's sometimes now such a treat as air b is less expensive but when you factor in the location and ease and feeling of being treated nicely I can't justify staying elsewhere
Monet H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Marriot Autograph Collection Hotel (The Lexington) on 48th Street in NYC. The hotel is beautiful and so chic. The decor is very trendy. The only issue I had was that the bathroom was a bit messy, there was some splatter on the wall behind the toilet. The cleaning staff came up and cleaned it right away.
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this hotel. Depending on where you are it is very nice. Every single Marriott hotel that I have went to I have enjoyed. They are a huge help, the staff is always nice and greet you with a smile and helpful information about your stay. I am always 100% satisfied when I stay here. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
I liked Marriott Hotels & Resorts are very nice hotels. I had the opportunity to stay in the one located in Philadelphia, Pa. Rooms were very nice and clean. They are a little expensive to stay in but worth it. Customer service was awesome and the hotel was beautiful and had many shops and things to keep you pampered.
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels are great!!! I cannot say one bad thing about them. There is always a Marriott near by any location and the quality of the hotels are always the best.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
My family and I had planned a trip to New Orleans, but when we got to our hotel, they could not find our reservation. We pulled it up on our phone, and low and behold we had booked it for the following week. The front desk changed it for us, free of charge, complaint, or too much hassle. It was so nice of them! We really appreciated it. We have also never had any complaints toward Marriott. This is our hotel of choice!
Rebekha P.
These hotels are so affordable, nice and clean and have things I look for whenever we travel. Whether it be a staycation like travel or get on a plane and go travel.
heather m.
Whenever I travel, Marriott is at the top of my hotel choices. They have awesome customer service and they typically have better breakfast options than other hotels.
Lily B.
Always make sure to stay in Marriott Hotels, my family are all marriott rewards members, and have had very few bad experiences. Sometimes there are issues with getting extra beds, and occasional bad front desk service, but that's on a case to case basis. Overall, it's one of my top picks for hotels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?