4.59 / 5 based on 11,915 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed at Marriott a couple of times I think one of the places had a breakfast included in the price which I alway like because you don't have to get ready to eat just grab something and go back up to your room
We stayed at this chain of hotels when we went out of town for a few concerts. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't have any problems with our stay. I was very satisfied and look forward to our next stay
Fantastic hotel! Found everywhere which makes it nice knowing a friendly company. They are clean hotels that I know will have good customer service. Knowing that they care about you as a person makes it extra special.
Always clean, great guest services and restaurants are always good. The rooms are spacious in most hotels and the suites are even better. I would like to have to option for a concierge level room. I would recommend.
My husband gets a discount with most Marriott location through his employer. Every Marriott we visit is always in pristine condition and the rooms are so clean. The hotel staff is always friendly and very accommodating.
I've been to multiple Marriott Hotels around the world. Their service is amazing! Always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Some hotel rooms are more spacious than others, just depends on the location. Had no trouble asking them to bring a mini-fridge up if one is not provided in the room.
We love Marriott hotels. Their prices are usually pretty competitive and their amenities are always a bonus for our family. Their customer service is always friendly and we have never had any problems with Marriott.
They have good service, good food and okay rooms. Their beds sucks... Their rooms don't have any views! They don't upgrade. They didn't have a pool and their rate were expensive!!! I probably wouldn't recommend this!
Marriott hotels, in my experience, have always been great and super accommodating. The facilities are always very clean, and rooms usually reasonably priced. I love the complimentary coffee and breakfast feature too
When it comes to Marriott hotels I either have an amazing stay or a horrible stay. I have found the brand as a whole is very inconsistent. My other issue is that they charge for every little thing. The best thing about Marriott is normally the location.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos