BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

amanda w.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is a brand you can always rely on and they are quickly taking over the hotel market. Their international presence is getting huge and that's great for someone looking for a familiar name over seas! Definitely a reliable brand in and outside the states. Always a top company by Forbes!
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Classy and great breakfast. At most locations there are plenty of amenities and great customer service. It's not too expensive but it's also not cheap but then again most cheap motels are too good to be true.
Moonie M.
My family owns a Marriot Rewards Timeshare so we always stay at Marriott hotels, and it is the best decision my parents have made. The service is impeccable, the amenities presented to you on the resorts are always amazing, and the staff is very warm and friendly. The resort is truly a home away from away and the international partnership allows you to stay all over the world in a comfortable room.
Kayla E.
Joplin, MO
Great hotels! Rooms are always well put together. They usually have all the great commodities. My local one has a pool and I love to go there for a night away. Costumer service is great. I would recommend!
ariana c.
Globetrotter Expert
BEST HOTELS EVER! LOVE THE AMENITIES AND THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT WITH BREAKFAST! I love staying at their hotels because everything is neat, clean and their beds are the softest! Makes you want to stay another night! I love how a lot of their hotels have the gym/pool! Gives you time to relax before bed!
Angela B.
Raymond, NH
I always have a great experience at any of the Marriott hotels I have stayed at. The rates are affordable and they offer points to accumulate for rooms. I love the flexibility they have with accommodations.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott chain of hotels is actually very nice. I love the fact with the rewards program that you can earn free nights and free stays. It just takes awhile to get them if you don't stay in a hotel very often, but I was traveling with business and racked up points actually pretty fast.
Kayla L.
Marriott rooms seriously make you feel like you are at home! They may be pricey but they are so worth it! And their breakfast is always amazing! I recommend staying at a Marriott next time you need a hotel!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert
We had a great stay at the Marriott in Traverse City a few months ago. Everyone was very accommodating, and the whirlpool in our room was a perfect touch to get out of the cold weather outside. I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel before, and it is very appropriately priced.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Marriott has a consistently friendly staff and clean rooms, plus free warm cookies. I have many fond memories at their hotels including a school trip to disneyland, they have a lot of really great locations.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?