4.59 / 5 based on 11,615 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott hotel! They are great and offer so much with just a one night stay and the employees are always so friendly and helpful! You really can't go wrong staying at one!
Great reward system with marriott. My mom is a member and it has allowed us to stay at numerous hotels in their line. They have many different types which rocks because there are different hotels for different occssions
I have never stayed at the Marriott but I have attended two events there. I attended a graduation and a wedding in the Chicago downtown Marriott and I can say that the service was nice and everything looked well put together. If you are planning on having an event there, it's very nice how they decorate!
We love Marriott hotels. Their prices are usually pretty competitive and their amenities are always a bonus for our family. Their customer service is always friendly and we have never had any problems with Marriott.
When I travel, I typically choose Marriott hotels to stay in. It is a name that I trust! The staff is always very helpful and the rooms are clean! I never worry about my car in the lot, or my things left in my room.
Marriot hotels are great for some R&R. This hotel chain is relaxing and affordable. I usually stay here several times within the year. The customer service is helpful and very friendly. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Solid hotel for a reasonable price. The name is trustworthy so you know you are going to get a clean room with everything that you need. They are located all across the country so they are easy to find in any location.
I've been to multiple Marriott Hotels around the world. Their service is amazing! Always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Some hotel rooms are more spacious than others, just depends on the location. Had no trouble asking them to bring a mini-fridge up if one is not provided in the room.
There really isn't any thing negative to say about any of the Marriott I've stayed at. I've stayed many many times at the one by city center Mpls mn. Always clean, staff is helpful, and they have security on grounds
Fantastic hotel! Found everywhere which makes it nice knowing a friendly company. They are clean hotels that I know will have good customer service. Knowing that they care about you as a person makes it extra special.
Q & A
Is this a all inclusive resort ???
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Where can you get really cheap deals?
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos