4.59 / 5 based on 11,674 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My room was great the service impeccable. They offered free toiletries since I forgot some of my items. They served a continental breakfast every morning and a hoppy hour every evening. I will definitely use them again.
I've always like the Marriott that's kind of my go to affordable price I can't really tell you my favorite part besides free breakfast LOL it's very affordable and you can have your dogs there so yeah I was definitely satisfied and I highly recommend it
Stayed at several Marriott hotels and most of them were down south I am never dissappointed. Very clean rooms excellent staff and love the breakfast. The pool is always open which is my kids favorite part of the stay.
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott hotel! They are great and offer so much with just a one night stay and the employees are always so friendly and helpful! You really can't go wrong staying at one!
We stayed at this chain of hotels when we went out of town for a few concerts. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't have any problems with our stay. I was very satisfied and look forward to our next stay
There really isn't any thing negative to say about any of the Marriott I've stayed at. I've stayed many many times at the one by city center Mpls mn. Always clean, staff is helpful, and they have security on grounds
So far this has been my favorite hotel stay. Absolutely gorgeous building with fantastic accommodating staff! The room was awesome. Huge beds and a little living room setup. Two tvs and a big desk. I was in heaven!!
I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel. As a lacrosse player I am always traveling and Marriott hotels are usually my go to hotel when traveling to a distant sporting event wherever the location may be.
I've been to multiple Marriott Hotels around the world. Their service is amazing! Always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Some hotel rooms are more spacious than others, just depends on the location. Had no trouble asking them to bring a mini-fridge up if one is not provided in the room.
I have stayed at the Marriott too many times to count and have encountered fantastic customer service! I love that some of their locations offer some Starbucks selections inside which is a great start to the morning.
Q & A
Did your Marriott not only serve breakfast but also dinner ?
Whats the best location you have stayed in?
Do Marriott Hotels have tour guides for the surrounding areas?
It is true that this hotel have a bad reviews because they don't clean pretty good the shits of the bed ?! I listen something about it , but was Marriott in NYC
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos