BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Madelyn T.
Fullerton, CA
I recently went to NYC and all Marriott hotels I have stayed at have been a total success. They are so clean and their beds are the best. I loved the Marriott in NYC on Times Square so I would definitely recommend you staying there if visiting NYC.
Tess M.
Milwaukee, WI
Great customer service, I've stayed with them in both the States and Europe and I've never had a bad experience. Everyone is more than accommodating and they really do get to know you. The concierge is always very helpful and has always been great at giving suggestions when it comes to food and entertainment. They are definitely my favorite hotel brand.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I'm a big fan of Mariott hotels. My boyfriend's sister works there, so we get a discount when staying, which is super helpful when we want to travel on a budget. The rooms are clean, the people are helpful, and the complimentary breakfast is wonderful.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I really love staying at Marriott Hotels. I've never had a bad experience. They typically are clean and staffed with nice people. I've always experiences helpful staff, one time they upgraded my room for free! Such a nice surprise. I recommend for sure!
Sarah J.
Syracuse, NY
Marriott hotels are always clean and comfortable. They have locations everywhere, and I have always enjoyed my stay at their hotels. They have great service, clean rooms, and are reasonably priced. I will definitely stay in a Marriott in the future!
Jasmine C.
Marriott Hotels can be counted on to have clean rooms, access to any amenities you may need and usually are not a long distance from shopping locations. Customer service is usually very helpful and really have made me feel comfortable during my stay.
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
I previously went to the aftershock festival and I stayed at a marriot because oit was a two day festival. I loved the bed and I love how the toom came with two rooms as well as three bedrooms and the fact that there was a breakfast in the morning was amazing
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I do love staying with them. The last I stayed with them was with my parents in Bryan, Tx. The pool wasn't the best then. It's was dirty but that area was under a lot of work but I have stayed at one in Anchorage, Ak. They have the best service there.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
The service I received was unrivaled. From the second I arrived to the time checked out i was waited on. I barely had to wait for anything and the rooms were beautiful. The resort was bigger than i had imagined and there was something for everyone to do.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
We always try to stay at a Marriot when we can. Not just because we are reward members. But because the staff is so awesome so far at everyone we have stayed at. They are very welcoming and learn our names and say hi to the whole family when we leave and come back.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Do you have a Marriott Rewards Card? Is it helpful?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
How is the service there ?
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What are your favorite part about staying at a Marriott
Jennifer M.
Addison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does anyone know any secrets to getting better rates?
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do all Marriott hotel & resorts offer 24 hour pool service?