4.59 / 5 based on 11,651 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My room was great the service impeccable. They offered free toiletries since I forgot some of my items. They served a continental breakfast every morning and a hoppy hour every evening. I will definitely use them again.
In my opinion, marriott has the best hotels and the best customer service on all of the reasonably priced chains. I feel like they always work to say Yes to any reasonable request. Their rewards program is great too!
I've been to multiple Marriott Hotels around the world. Their service is amazing! Always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Some hotel rooms are more spacious than others, just depends on the location. Had no trouble asking them to bring a mini-fridge up if one is not provided in the room.
There really isn't any thing negative to say about any of the Marriott I've stayed at. I've stayed many many times at the one by city center Mpls mn. Always clean, staff is helpful, and they have security on grounds
Always clean, great guest services and restaurants are always good. The rooms are spacious in most hotels and the suites are even better. I would like to have to option for a concierge level room. I would recommend.
I've always like the Marriott that's kind of my go to affordable price I can't really tell you my favorite part besides free breakfast LOL it's very affordable and you can have your dogs there so yeah I was definitely satisfied and I highly recommend it
Great reward system with marriott. My mom is a member and it has allowed us to stay at numerous hotels in their line. They have many different types which rocks because there are different hotels for different occssions
I have stayed at the Marriott and Marriot brand hotels many times. They are a little pricey, but the free breakfast and comfort is well worth it. WHen you book at Marriott you can rest assured you will have a clean, updated room (albeit a little small at some locations) with awesome customer service.
They have good service, good food and okay rooms. Their beds sucks... Their rooms don't have any views! They don't upgrade. They didn't have a pool and their rate were expensive!!! I probably wouldn't recommend this!
I have stayed at the Marriott too many times to count and have encountered fantastic customer service! I love that some of their locations offer some Starbucks selections inside which is a great start to the morning.
Q & A
Do you have a Marriott Rewards Card? Is it helpful?
How is the service there ?
What are your favorite part about staying at a Marriott
Does anyone know any secrets to getting better rates?
Do all Marriott hotel & resorts offer 24 hour pool service?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos