BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO
Marriott is by far one of th best hotels we use continuously that never disappoints. The staff is always accommodating and responsive, if we ever have an issue with a room or anything they are quick to fix or refund the situation, and their rewards program is great as well. I recommend everyone check out Mariott for your next vacation or business travel needs
Diana J.
My family and I love Marriott hotels. We will stay a little further from our destinations just to stay in one of their hotels. The staff is always nice, the rooms are always clean, and the front desk people must be trained by locations because they always know the best places to eat at and go see. I appreciate Marriott's staff and will almost always seek them out.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love Marriott properties. I know if I book one, even if it's in an area I'm unfamiliar with, I do not have to worry about the quality. They are always clean, friendly staff and comfortable. I recently stayed at a Fairfield Inn outside of Columbus, OH and wasn't expecting too much since it's their budget line, but I swear I felt I was staying in a 5 star hotel!
Lucie J.
I've stayed at several Marriott Hotels & Resorts. My favorite being the JW line. Fell head over heels in love with JW Marriott Venice which is on its own private island. Over all the others were all alike yet comfortable and reliable. Usually great service.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Again sharing my option both as a travel expert and world traveler. I have stayed and sold Marriott stays throughout the word. They are a great buy for the money. If location is what you are looking for you will get all the comfort of home and be right at the heart of Manhattan for instance or a convenient neighboring hotel in Athens, Greece to mention a few. I recommend it.
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
Always a beautiful room and building! Price is a little high but you get what you pay for. The staff is always welcoming and professional. Most have a store to buy snacks and some items you may have left behind. The beds are always comfortable and rooms clean.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
We stay at Marriot every year in NYC for Comicon. Excellent service and great bar downstairs. The staff are always friendly and helpful, making you feel welcome. The rooms are small but that can't be helped because of the location. Would definitely recommend.
Danielle E.
Marriott is my preferred Hotel, They are clean, have an upper class feel, kid friendly. They have condo's that are available or larger suites for bigger size families which I love.My favorite part is that you can always find one that is located on the beach.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
I think Marriott has improved greatly over the years. They still have a great reward program and the rooms are more luxury. Most of the Marriott's are really top notch. It's a great time to revisit Marriott if it has been a while since you've stayed with them.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Stayed at a Marriot Vacation Club in NYC over Comic Con and we absolutely loved it. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was modern, pretty, and clean. We got chocolates on our pillows in the morning & a staff member came by to give us more.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?