4.59 / 5 based on 11,932 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I had the opportunity to do a job for one of the Marriot Hotels in Caracas Venezuela and see how they work and how they do to offer customer service and I love it !!! They are a chain of honest Hotels with their workers and their clients !!!
I like Marriott hotels. I always feel at home and when they provided breakfast it is always top notch. They are clean and the people are friendly and I enjoyed every room I have stayed in. Overall I have been very satisfied.
Marriott hotels are great. My husband travels a lot for business and always stays at Marriott. The prices are always reasonable and the quality is always consistent. Love residence in when travel king with the baby.Highly recommend.
I haven't ever had a bad experience with Marriott, they are always incredibly accommodating and friendly. Check in is always fast and smooth, and always seems to be a familiar face. I highly recommend any Marriott property!
I love staying with Marriott hotel. I've always had great experiences with my stay. I love Marriott because they aren't expensive, have a pool and gym and many other amenities within the hotel. I would recommend to others.
Yes, just yes! Marriott is an amazing brand and SO loyal to its customers. Im always treated well and upgraded for no reason. The customer service is top notch and they are always looking to improve and become more modern!
The hotel chain is a great option. Accommodations are always clean but I find that, at least the rooms I have had, are nothing special. Certain other hotel chains had nicer bathrooms and/ or included breakfast which I am a big fan of when on vacation but I will by no means be upset about staying at a Marriott.
We stay there like 3 nights and they didn't clean our room we didn't have enough towels or toiletries we had to buy our own stuff because they didn't do a good job attending us but one thing I did like was the breakfast
These hotels are top notch!! super VIP to guests. Very welcoming and rooms are very clean. I love staying here especially when they have pools and cool views outside the rooms or suites. Not too expensive but not cheap
We enjoy staying in the Residence and Fairfield Inns. They offer a home away from home stay The suites accommodate our large family comfortably and the low prices along with full kitchens and free breakfast can't be beat.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos