Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,214 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The breakfast was to die for but the hotel did a great job at keeping the room very neat and clean. Didn't have no trouble with the service and got a great discount due to a wedding I was part of.
We stayed at a Marriott for a family wedding. After check in there was a basket of goodies waiting for us. It was such an unexpected surprise that it really made the whole trip. The beds were comfy and everything was neat and clean. I couldn't ask for anything else.
I love Marriott hotels. I have stayed in Marriott hotels many times when going out of town and have never been disappointed by their device. If I'm ever suggesting somewhere for a friend to stay in town, I point them in the direction of the nearest Marriott hotel !
If you catch a deal, I say go for it. But paying for wifi and parking can be nerve wrecking. There are cheaper chain hotels who will do both for free. They should reconsider with hotspots. Still, not the best nor the worst. In the south, they appear to be a bit worn down.
Always get incredible service when I stay at a Marriott. Beds are comfy and always clean. The service is top notch. Definitely worth going with a Marriott for any hotel stays you may need in the future.
I've only ever had great experiences staying at Marriott. It's always very clean with friendly staff. My advice is to stay at one with a spa and get a facial! It was the best facial of my life.
I like the Marriott because this is one of the hotels that I don't get sick in very often. And that is the number one things that's important to me. The rooms are nice so it's also more luxurious.
We usually stay at Marriott when we go on vacation or travel and I've never had a problem. Their staff are always friendly and our rooms are always clean and nice to stay at. I also really like a lot of their features including free Wi-fi and free continental breakfast.
The Springhill Suites by Marriott in Dania Beach, Fl was by far a wonderful place to stay prior to our cruise. We had 2 suites that were very nice and clean. The front desk staff was fantastic and were so attentive to our needs. The breakfast was fabulous. We would definitely stay here again.
Courtyard Marriott in SoHo is a great pick, rooms are clean even though there is limited space as you are in NYC. Staff could be a bit more friendlier, other than that had a great stay a DD right outside of the door and a cafe in the lobby easily accessible for a snack!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos