BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11956)
Andrea L.
['Fremont', ''], CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels! Always kept tidy and clean by the staff. My favorite part is that the rooms I have stayed in are pretty spacious rooms. Their customer service is always on point making sure everything is in order! Will stay again!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I like Marriott hotels. I always feel at home and when they provided breakfast it is always top notch. They are clean and the people are friendly and I enjoyed every room I have stayed in. Overall I have been very satisfied.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice and cozy hotel, it makes you feel at home and the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are a bit on the smaller side, but other than that they are comfortable and I would recommend to anyone traveling for a few days.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed at the Marriott in various states and it has always been a pleasant experience. Their beds are so comfortable, staff are pleasant, and hey really take care of their guests. Their services definitely as to please.
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
The Marriott we stayed at was amazing! Would definitely visit again. The room and premises were spotless and grand. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. We enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to our next visit!
Luzmar M.
I had the opportunity to do a job for one of the Marriot Hotels in Caracas Venezuela and see how they work and how they do to offer customer service and I love it !!! They are a chain of honest Hotels with their workers and their clients !!!
Jessica B.
My favorite stay at a marriot was downtown DC right by the white house. The JW marriot is GORGEOUS and fun! There is a mall connected to it and great access to the metro. Marriott is awesome in general. Their amenities are almost always nice. I can't really say that I've stayed in a bad marriot, just an older one.
Ryan B.
Midway City, CA
On my last few vacations I have chosen to stay at Marriott properties. They have yet to disappoint. Have always had accommodating staff willing to make any needed adjustments or arrangements. Love that you can accrue points for future stays and that there is a large selection so Marriott properties to chose from.
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I can't say enough about the Marriott brand. I appreciate knowing whenever I arrive at their properties that it will be 100% smoke free, with an asthmatic child, this is a high priority for my family. I love the brand and love knowing that it will always at least meet my (high) expectations if not exceed them!
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
This hotel is very nice! Me and my husband stayed in one of these hotels during our honeymoon. Everyone was very nice and the rooms were really clean!! We would recommend this hotel to anyone just be prepared to spend money here!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?