Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,196 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
You always know what you're getting at Marriott - not necessarily an "authentic cultural experience," but clean, good-sized rooms and excellent customer service. Also, the rewards club and discounts are nice.
Service is amazing. Hotel is very clean and chic. The room was very cozy and beautiful. If anything was need room assistance would be very helpful and provide me anything I needed. Good price for great service.
So great for a night with my sweet man!! We love mini vacations but hardley get to take any. The Marriott is so clean and so well mannered. Will always chose them
This hotel is always clean and in good repair. The staff is friendly and helpful. It pays to go directly to the hotel website or even call them on the phone. They will often work to get you the best price.
Stayed at the Marriott in Charleston, WV. It was ok for a hotel, I've stayed at much better hotels for less. Next time I'll get more for my money and stay somewhere that includes more amenities with my room.
These hotels are pretty nice compared to other ones. I have always had a great experience and the customer service is great! They have a lot of good qualities and features at these places. This is my go to!
When I go places for business or school I always stay at Marriott hotels. The nicest hotels out of the laid back ones. Would never catch me at a holiday inn or anything of the sort. Marriott all the way!!
No matter where you travel in the states or afar you can find a marriot . My recent trip was at a jW marriot and had exceptional service . The location was in London next to Hyde park . Yes satisfied with them
The first time that i stayed in a Marriot hotel was 5 years ago when i went to Atlanta and it was amazing, it feels like the hotel is a luxury hotel and the services are great.
Great hotels. I stayed at the Marriott in Orlando and the facility is overall really clean. The customer service was great, I will definitely be staying there again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos