BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

paulie a.
We had to book cause of an emergency, and i misplaced something at checkout and called to ask if the room service people had been able to find it. the lady that picked up the phone was kind of rude and not helpful at all. they did void our wifi charges though... but then i thought with their prices, wifi should come for free.
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
I've always had a great stay when choosing a Marriott. They're not the priciest option and I find you get a very nice stay for what you pay for. Since they have locations all over, it's nice if you like consistency while you travel!
Karen P.
Garden Grove, CA
I've traveled a lot and stayed at a lot of hotels, and I have to say that Marriotts are my favorites. I even love the Courtyard by Marriott. I recently stayed in Dallas near DFW airport and thought the hotel was going to be kind of run down. It was GORGEOUS. And boasted the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in in my life.
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have always used marriott and we love the hotel itself. Never had any problems with the staff or conditions of the rooms. We have had one bad experience when the hotel in washington dc area had a problem with the fire alarms at 3 am and we all had to evacuate 3 times. Other than that I would highly recommend this hotel.
Emily C.
Englewood, CO
I have always been impressed by all of different Marriotts I have stayed at. They always have the best staff that is always so friendly. The rooms are so clean and comfy. They have great amenities that make the extra money worth it.
nadia s.
Antioch, IL
Whenever my family travels we always know that Marriots will be nice and clean, and the staff is always nice and helpful. The price is a little on the higher side, but the rooms are always comfortable and worth every extra dollar
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I always look for Marriott hotels when traveling. They're not always the cheapest priced, but they're always clean and comfortable. This is definitely one of my first choices when traveling, with family and as a romantic getaway.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Clean Rooms, great service, and a range of places with a range of prices: perfect to fit anyone's style at anyone's budget. I've never been to a Marriott that I didn't love! One time I even left a (VERY expensive) bag with several (VERY expensive) lenses for my camera and they mailed it to me OVERNIGHT! I was elated!
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott Hotel. In my experience, they have always been very clean, spacious, and the staff has been helpful and friendly. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I definitely would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?