Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,202 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott always does an excellent job from the moment we book until we check out of each hotel. Service is important to them and I'm always satisfied with my experience. Each location offers something new and there's a brand for everyone.
Very nice hotels, clean and big. The employees are nice and make sure everything is okay with you and your stay. Would recommend to stay for a small get away or a long vacation.
Most of them are really nice. I enjoy the luxury of them and the cleanliness and upkeep. However, definitely do your research because every once in a while we come across a dud!
I stayed at the one in Fairfield. The room is nice. We stayed in a room with two double bed. The bed is comfy and the room is clean. It is a great stay. I am satisfied overall.
In the past few years, Marriot has stepped it up! Their rooms are very nice and the staff is always friendly. I really enjoy this hotel chain and I highly recommend it to anyone!
We stayed at this line of hotels when we were in Chicago. The room we were in had a nice view of the city. It was cleaned daily, the provided breakfast was a nice touch also.
I stayed at Marriott a few times and I like them but I don't love them. I've had to pay for valet parking in the past because that was all they offered at a particular location I was there. I recommend them there's nothing wrong with them
Marriott hotels are always very clean and classy. I love the room styles as well. My only issue is marriott courtyard. They are pretty pricey and don't even provide breakfast.
I recently stayed at the Marriot in Times Square NYC and had a fantastic experience. The check-in process was smooth and the hotel offered great food. The views couldn't be beat!
Love the variety of hotel types offered at most every destination I frequent. Friendly and helpful staff, effortless booking and cancellation policy, and competitive pricing.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos