BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11919)
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
We frequently stay at Marriott properties because we have a Marriott credit card, and the rewards program is phenomenal. I am a hotel snob, and Marriott is one of my favorite hotel brands. One tip: they generally charge for internet (and it is very expensive), but if you become a Marriott rewards member, internet is free!
Briana J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The Marriott hotels brand is always consistently great, from service to cleanliness, amenities to locations. I would stay in the Marriott chains more often if they were a little less expensive, traveling with a family can add up quick!
Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
We've been staying at the courtyard by Marriott in Carlsbad CA for our Legoland trips. We absolutely love it there. It's so close to Legoland & it's clean & the staff is very accommodating/friendly.
The only reason it doesn't get 5 full stars from me is I really don't care for their pillows. They're lumpy & flat for me!
Mary D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott I stayed at was clean and in good shape! The maids were kinda not on it the time I stayed though! One maid just would not listen to our request to leave the room alone while we were gone! But the stay over all was great!!
Brooke E.
I really enjoy staying at Marriots! They are my go-to hotel chain. I always have great service, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, and free continental breakfasts! There are always pools that are well-kept and big enough to accommodate large amounts of people, and they're located in convenient spots! Love this chain!
Amanda  M.
Columbia, MS
Marriott hotels are the by far the best hotels to stay in. The rooms are roomy, the beds could use a update. Our favorite part is the kitchenette the rooms have. The customer service is always great. I would recommend these hotels to anyone.
Liz N.
Fords, NJ
When I travel, I ALWAYS look for a Marriott Courtyard Hotel. I will not stay anywhere else, I don't care if I have to travel an extra hour. I absolutely love this chain of Hotels and it has to be a courtyard. Not only are the rooms fresh, clean and beautiful, the staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful. Marriott Rocks!!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I am a flight attendant and frequently stay at Marriott properties. I overall usually have a very good experience. The rooms are always updated and clean and the beds are comfortable. I don't a have a problem with any property.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Clean Rooms, great service, and a range of places with a range of prices: perfect to fit anyone's style at anyone's budget. I've never been to a Marriott that I didn't love! One time I even left a (VERY expensive) bag with several (VERY expensive) lenses for my camera and they mailed it to me OVERNIGHT! I was elated!
Violet P.
Rocky Mount
We stayed at a fairfield by Marriott hotels a week ago and it was very nice. The room was very clean. The continental breakfast was so delicious and had a lot of variety. The room was also equipped with a wall control for the AC unit, so the temperature was stable and I didn't have to fiddle with the unit controls.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?