BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Michelle T.
Indian trail, NC
The Marriott we stayed inwas nice but their parking garage was not well lit and our sister's car was broken in to. We paid a parking fee every day we were there to provide for security, yet the car was still broken in to. Marriott's manager was rude and didn't want to compensate us. Big headache. It left a sour taste in our mouths and we will not be returning.
Shannon V.
Corp Christi, TX
Day after Thanksgiving stayed at Marriott Riverwalk for Ford River Parade and lighting of Christmas lights on the Riverwalk. We had the best view. Definitely will be going back to this hotel. We visit San Antonio frequently and love to stay on Riverwalk.
Sofía B.
The best hotes around the world. I do think that it's not a cheap hotel I usually stay in all marriot around the world. But the thing is that the price goes along with the good service, they treat you really nice and the accomodations are always amazing!
Jen T.
Arlington, VA
I travel a lot for work and am a Marriott Gold Elite member. Marriott works to keep its members happy, and usually succeeds. I appreciate the complimentary breakfasts in many brands and the snacks the lounge offers throughout the day. I would hope that in the future Marriott states on each hotels website the lounge situation, as it is sometimes unclear.
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
I travel constantly for work and always try to book with Marriott whenever possible. I like their rewards program- we accumulated very quickly and were able to stay in Dublin at the Shelbourne for 4 people for free. I've always gotten good service here.
Chelsie M.
Beautiful hotels that are very well taken care of. We didn't use any of the amenities but if we had been there longer we would have. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them as a great place to stay when you are away from home/
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
We stayed at the JW Marriott in Cancun. We were treated like royalty. Amazing service. I had my engagement on the beach, and Marriott did a phenomenal job. Family and friends are still talking about being the best trip of their lives. Thank you Marriott!!
Ashleigh R.
Huntsville, AL
We stay at the Marriott Beach Club in Kauai every year. The resort is located on a bay in Lihue- it's in the perfect location. Beachside lounge chairs and poolside with bar/food service is nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Beautiful property. Would highly recommend!
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at Marriott hotels! They are located just about everywhere and it isn't hard to find one in a great location. I've experienced great customer service during each of my stays. I just love how I'm always treated well while at their hotels!
Lisa P.
I really enjoy staying at Marriott hotels. They have a lot of affordable options. They are modern, clean and comfortable. Their staff has always been pleasant and helpful. I love their app, I do everything straight from the app and it couldn't be easier.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?