Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,185 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed at Marriott Hotels across the US and Europe and they never disappoint. The rooms are spacious and well-decorated and the service is outstanding.
These hotels are very popular and cheap so everytime I fell like going to another city I choose the Marriott hotel. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice.
Absolutely love them. Clean, friendly. Will always stay at a Marriott when traveling out of state. Love their beds & blankets. Pillows are soft and not to hard
Great hotel, from their clean rooms, amenities, and great customer service. It's away a pleasant time when staying at the Marriott no matter what state I'm in.
We love everything about the Marriot! The customer service, the room service, and the staff are all super amazing. The hotels are super beautiful and well kept
Loved the room and stay, very clean and polite staff! Breakfast left much to be desired, and housekeeping wasn't as timely as preferred but overall great time!
Marriott hotels are my go-to hotels when I'm traveling. With comfy beds and usually a close proximity to airports if I'm traveling. Always a friendly staff too
Stayed in one of their hotels in NYC and it was a great stay. They messed up our check in time so they upgraded us to a two bedroom suite with no extra charge
We recent got a new Marriott downtown and the building is so nice. They have amazing drinks at their Monks restaurant. The staff is so friendly and welcoming.
Every Marriott Hotel I am been in was always clean and up to expectation. The employees were always kind and curdious. I will use this hotel for my next trip.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos