Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,223 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always clean, great guest services and restaurants are always good. The rooms are spacious in most hotels and the suites are even better. I would like to have to option for a concierge level room. I would recommend.
I've stayed at many Marriott hotels across the country over the years, and I find that for the most part, Marriotts are reliable in terms of availability, pricing, and service. The hotels are usually clean (although some hotels could use updating), staff is helpful and polite, and the price is just right.
I have stayed at Marriott a couple of times I think one of the places had a breakfast included in the price which I alway like because you don't have to get ready to eat just grab something and go back up to your room
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott hotel! They are great and offer so much with just a one night stay and the employees are always so friendly and helpful! You really can't go wrong staying at one!
There really isn't any thing negative to say about any of the Marriott I've stayed at. I've stayed many many times at the one by city center Mpls mn. Always clean, staff is helpful, and they have security on grounds
Marriott hotels, in my experience, have always been great and super accommodating. The facilities are always very clean, and rooms usually reasonably priced. I love the complimentary coffee and breakfast feature too
My husband gets a discount with most Marriott location through his employer. Every Marriott we visit is always in pristine condition and the rooms are so clean. The hotel staff is always friendly and very accommodating.
Solid hotel for a reasonable price. The name is trustworthy so you know you are going to get a clean room with everything that you need. They are located all across the country so they are easy to find in any location.
We stayed at this chain of hotels when we went out of town for a few concerts. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't have any problems with our stay. I was very satisfied and look forward to our next stay
I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel. As a lacrosse player I am always traveling and Marriott hotels are usually my go to hotel when traveling to a distant sporting event wherever the location may be.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos