4.59 / 5 based on 11,915 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have never had an issue with any Marriott I have stayed at. All of the Marriott hotels I have stayed are extremely clean, and provide excellent customer service all around. The staff is extremely courteous, and they have great amenities. Every Marriott I have been to has had modern rooms, and an above average pool.
Great hotels! One of the best chains when traveling with family. There is going to be a Marriott almost anywhere you travel with a big enough population or sights. It's a great chain and the staff are always helpful and insightful.
I have stayed at these hotels in a few places. They aren't anything spectacular or fancy but for the price you get a good, clean place to stay. They've got tons of locations so I would recommend especially if you can find them on sale
Had a terrible experience at Marriott in downtown Des Moines, Iowa. The room was dirty, staff neglectful, and when we complained to management, they literally did NOTHING and refused to help us in any way. Will NOT go back there ever again.
I love the marriott! I have never had any issues with them and the customer service was superb. They have an amazing rewards program that goes along with my credit card. They are very spacious rooms and it even includes a free breakfast.
I love Marriott! I was on a school trip and was staying at one of the more inexpensive Marriott's and a water pipe burst so they upgraded us to the close by, way more expensive, Courtyard Marriott and didn't charge us an extra cent!
I've traveled a lot and stayed at a lot of hotels, and I have to say that Marriotts are my favorites. I even love the Courtyard by Marriott. I recently stayed in Dallas near DFW airport and thought the hotel was going to be kind of run down. It was GORGEOUS. And boasted the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in in my life.
Most Marriotts I have found to be very nice and accommodating especially since we are Marriott rewards members. I stay at Marriott frequently for my job and I'm presently surprised most of that time and would definitely recommend.
We had to book cause of an emergency, and i misplaced something at checkout and called to ask if the room service people had been able to find it. the lady that picked up the phone was kind of rude and not helpful at all. they did void our wifi charges though... but then i thought with their prices, wifi should come for free.
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Orlando international airport. The hotel room was so so but for the price I would have expected a nicer room. Needs updating. They were also doing construction and it was noisey throughout the day.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos