BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rebecca W.
Orlando, FL
Marriott is by far the most consistently excellent hotel chain I've stayed at. They go above and beyond with every check-in, making every guest feel important. So many hotels just herd guests in like cattle, that it's such a special touch to see a company that truly cares about making an impression on the guests walking though the door. Given the option, I'll always pick Marriott!
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I always have a good time when I stay at any Marriott hotel. The customer service is always respectful and acxomodating. The rooms are spacious and the staff at the locations are always respectful and understanding. It is one of my top places to choose when going out of town.
Marian H.
Alexandria
Marriott hotels are very comfortable and high of neatness.. I have been there a few times in different cities and I can say that I enjoyed there beds were always clean and soft food is very good. It is one of the first hotels which I use to search when I'm planning a trip
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Never had a bad experience. These are my go to when I am looking to book a stay. I've had a handful of good experiences from multiple cities. Love their morning free breakfast buffet (if offered). Customer service is always good, or great! They are sure to hire friendly faces there!
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Marriott is a wonderful hotel chain. We've always stayed at them since we first decided to use one when we went on vacation. The staff are usually very hospitable, the room is always clean, and the rooms are simply beautiful. I am completely satisfied to be staying there.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I enjoyed staying at Marriott because they always have great deals that usually comes with free breakfast. If you sign up for the rewards program and book through their website you can get a free night stay but will need to stay a certain amount of night to get that for free.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
The rooms I have stayed in at Marriott are decent but not exceptional. They are clean but don't have a slue of amazing amenities and upgrade options. I have only stayed at one a couple of times because I wasn't very impressed. The room was clean but the beds and services were not that amazing. I would stay there again only if I didn't have a more desirable option available to me.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best beds and fluffiness pillows around!! I never stay anywhere except Marriotts! I am even Marriott rewards!! We went to Puerto Rico on a cruise, went to their pool. We told them we were Marriot Rewards and they gave us free towels and treated us like royalty!!
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
These are always pretty reasonably priced, but make you feel like you're staying in a top notch hotel. Most come with complimentary breakfasts. The staff is always so helpful and welcoming it's hard not to feel at home and relaxed. Especially with such a spacious room!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I used to stay at Marriotts for a long time during high school for softball tournaments. They always made it seem like home and the service was consistently impressive. Now the prices are a little too steep for a recent graduate but I would stay there given the chance.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?