BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11902)
Kelly G.
I travel a lot for work and have been trying to find the best hotel rewards service. Marriott takes the cake. They are always curtious (especially if you have a rewards card), they give the most points per stay. Currently I'm saving up for a honeymoon with my rewards points from traveling for work. Would definitely recommend.
Victoria F.
Destrehan, LA
I don't stay in hotels too often, but this place was very nice. The staff was courteous and didn't cause any trouble. The complementary breakfast was delicious as expected. The room was clean and I felt safe. Overall, this is a great hotel and I recommend it.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
I stayed at one of these hotels while on a cheerleading trip, and I truly enjoyed my stay! the hotel itself was cozy and beautiful, and the management and staff were so friendly. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a vacation!
Chenoa B.
Amarillo, TX
Marriott Hotel are consistent in quality, they are one of the hotel chains that I look for when going out of town because I feel like I know that I am getting a good deal at a Marriott. The last couple of stays, there has been less attention to detail than I would have expected. stains on linens, etc., but overall satisfied.
Vivian N.
Oakland, CA
Disclaimer- I am a Marriott Rewards Silver member so I am super loyal to this chain. I recently used my annual voucher for a free night in a $350 suite in Miami (which I could never afford on my own). The room was gorgeous, the staff was friendly, and the accommodations were amazing. Always recommend if it's within your budget.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
I love the Marriott hotels! A great brand with quality properties. They actually just adjusted my room rate for two nights of. G trip this week due to lower prices being offered at the moment! Having Elite status makes it even better!
meghan m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed in Marriot hotels several times and never had any problems! One time my sheets did not smell fresh, but they were changed immediately without any hassle, and they gave me free room service for the night to compensate for their error. I was beyond happy staying here and have stayed at several locations across america
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Marriott is my favorite hotel brand hands down. They have hotels all around the globe. Every Marriott I have stayed in has been a wonderful experience. Excellent customer service, clean and updated rooms, and always reasonably priced.
Sarah W.
Madison Hts, VA
My husband and I are Marriott rewards members and always look for this chain when traveling. They have so many locations which is nice and are reasonably priced for the quality and service provided. The one time we did have trouble with a reservation (hotel overbooked and had no king bed rooms when we arrived) they made it up to us by moving us to another hotel across the street and giving us a free night at any other Marriott. What great customer service!
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
great clean room with fridge, spacious closet, clean bathroom and amenities. comfortable bed and bedding available. tv available and safe which you can program with your own code available. coffee machine also provided with tea and coffee.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?