BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Diana T.
Long Beach, CA
Just stayed here last night with the boyfriend to celebrate our Fourth of July weekend. The rooms are so spacious and def. well worth it. Our room had plenty of towels (we are always running out) and the rooms were so cute! We had a couch and two chairs that were super comfortable. The bed itself had comfy pillows and the bathrooms were spacious. Also, I love how they have late checkout; we've stayed at Hyatt, Holiday Inn, and Omni hotel but this is the only hotel that has a 1pm checkout time!!
Kathyria A.
Long Island City, NY
I stayed with a large group. The event was catered by Marriott. The food was amazing and the staff were polished and professional. We had a very large group that was taken care of from the moment we pulled up to valet. There was a huge snow storm that came in over night and the staff did everything in their power to make sure their guests were comfortable.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
I stay at the Marriott many times per year in many different cities from their long term stay hotels all the way up to their awesome resorts. They are incredible consistent across the board in terms of cleanliness, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. I'm a member of their reward program and enjoy nights free, free upgrades, free drinks and many other perks.
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Stayed in one of their suites while I was at mayo clinic couple years back great place, the staff was awesome and their pool was awesome. It was nice to feel like I was in an apartment rather then some weird hotel while going though my medical stuff. I had my own room, my parents had their own, had a living room and a kitchen. We got a great deal on everything
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
You will find the room nice and spacious they have a nice kitchen and free Continental breakfast. If you have kids I suggest you visit the pool area.Pros the room Cons they booked me for the wrong resort they had told me the room I reserved was not available and I had to pay extra for another room. I made a complaint to the Marriott and spoke with a Supervisor and they said it was my error for booking the wrong resort. I will recommend the Marriott even with the experience I had the rooms are worth the stay.
Jennie C.
The last Marriott Hotel I stayed in was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. It was only a couple of months ago. The facility was super clean, the beds were a lot more comfortable that most hotels that I've stayed in, the bedding was luxury, and I got the best night sleep! I would definitely stay there again or recommend it to family and friends.
Nicole S.
Rimersburg , PA
I haven't stayed at this hotel however I work here. I'm a laundry and house keeping. Everything is clean and NO BEDBUGS! I know a lot of hotels have bed bugs which can cost up to 8,000 to remove. They also are a great company to work for. I get to travel to other hotels and stay for 80-90% off, use of pool, hot tub, and gym, and family/friends get discounts.
Merchon B.
Rochester, NY
I stay at all Marriotts when I travel. The staff is always friendly, rooms are comfortable and clean, and I am always happy. They are typically in a good location for food/entertainment. My favorite is when I travel with my Dad, we stay in a two bedroom suite, which has a living room and a fire place. I always love a good fire! The logs are at the front desk and one of the first things I ask for. The rewards have gotten me a few really nice stays for free with my husband when we travel for fun.
Christina W.
Las Cruces, NM
I always experience a great stay at Marriott Hotels! Friendly staff that go above and beyond, clean rooms and nice amenities. They are the preferred hotel in which I like to stay!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
I stayed at my first Marriott as a kid on a special family reunion style trip and was amazed. As I grew up, I still chose Marriotts when I could and was never let down. I even ended up working at a spa at a Marriott in college and loved my experience as an employee too. They treat their staff and guests well. I look to stay at one when we can afford vacations.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?