Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott is great. There service is good and they will help if you need to get something. They have breakfast that is warm. The rooms are big and roomy .
Always clean and nice rooms. Some rooms may not come with a microwave and sometimes the workers can be rude about getting you one. Overall, I like the hotel.
The Marriot in DTLA is sooo nice! It's pricey if you do it last minute, probably pricey for a small space but very clean and the workers are pretty friendly.
AlwYs great service their rooms are exceptionally clean. They will accommodate you to the best of their ability will always have a great time at any Marriott
The suites are really nice and roomy. The staff where we stayed were very accommodating to us. Every time we needed sonething they brought it right up to us.
Overall good hotel, great service. The breakfast was quick and easy. We got a non-smoking room but we could still smell the smoke seeping through the walls.
Hands down the best place to stay/travel !I want to go back and stay longer and just get away !! Highly recommend that you totally give it a try and explore!
I really liked this hotel we have had a great experience here. Costumer service is great. We have used I once. Would definitely recommend it. Very friendly.
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them love all the great things you have
I love Marriott hotels! Ever since I started traveling for work this is my #1 hotel chain. I also have the credit card which makes staying here even better!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos