BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Larissa M.
McKinney, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve stayed in a few Marriott Hotels, in different states. It’s a hit or miss. Some of them have great rooms. Others, old and ok rooms. Breakfast wise, they are all the same — pretty good. But among the Marriott “brand” of hotels, the Marriott hotels are my least favorite.

Tip: don’t always believe in the pictures of the hotels you see on the website — that goes of any hotel. I’ve been completely wrong just basing my hotel choice in pictures!
Lele L.
Being a travel agent has it's perks. Getting complimentary stays are one. I've tried luxury hotels low end motels and Marriott is the best of both worlds. My favorite part is the variety. If I want lavish at an economical price, they have it!! If I want to splurge with the high rollers only, they have it!! Others brands have it as well, but my money goes where the the continued trust, great service, offer convenience for big families!!
Denise N.
Atlanta
I know that if I choose Marriott brand hotels that I’m going to receive consistent great service and a clean room as well as facility. They tend to be somewhat a little higher in cost another brand of hotels however I find that when traveling it’s worth it. The extra benefits are received by choosing this hotel over other hotels for outweigh the somewhat pricey your cost that it may be over hotels within the vicinity of this one.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott always has amazing customer service and always go above and beyond to make sure your stay is the most enjoyable. I’ve stayed at Marriotts all over the world and they are all consistent in putting the customer first and providing a relaxing environment that really makes you feel like your in a home-away-from-home. I love their point system when you sign up on their website and that they reward you for staying with them!
Hillary C.
I like Marriott hotels a lot. Recently when we went there there was a fire alarm at two in the morning which was not ideal because we were traveling the next day. However the staff dealed with it very well and the incredible breakfast in the morning made up for it. That was the only bad experience I’ve ever had with Marriott and they dealt with it in a great way. I will continue to stay there in the future for their incredible service and amazing rooms.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve enjoyed staying in Marriott hotels since I was 6 months old and we stayed at the new Marriott Marquee at Times Square for New Years! Marriott has been a part of my entire life. Now that I’m a business owner and a Mom, I love traveling with and without my family, earning Marriott Reward points during business and pleasure trips. If you pay attention to your email, there are some great bonus points opportunities throughout the year. When we travel as a family, we love going to a Residence Inn and having a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom full suite as then our daughter and her pack n play are in a separate space from us parents. That way we both sleep well! When I travel on business, I love that I have so many Marriott branded properties that accommodate business travelers needs. Our family loves staying at Ritz Carlton properties for those special family memories.
marriah b.
Georgia
I At a lot of hotels for business and I absolutely love Marriott between their customer service and the reward system how could you not. I'd only ever been to 1 or 2 badd hotels by Marriott in they helped with their customer service and anyway that they could. A lot I have absolutely loved every single hotel from them that I have traveled to. And the reward system and absolutely amazing to be able to earn bonus points and help me get my stays for free faster is amazing. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone it is to travel whether business or pleasure
Joi H.
United States
Decent rooms for the prices, but the staff are definitely overworked. The one we stayed at needed more people on the front desk, but the manager was busy chatting with a pretty brunette while a line of guests waited to check in during the mid afternoon.
Bridget S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at several Marriott hotels over the years and always find them to be clean and the staff very friendly. My most recent stay was last weekend in New Glarus, Wisconsin. There is a pool and a rather large fitness room for your convenience. They offer a some what larger breakfast then most hotels and at night make fresh baked cookies for the kiddos or adults too, which I think is a nice touch.
Shantell M.
Lynn
I originally booked with the marriott. I was given a check in time. But sadly the hotel was having a power issue and they would refund me even though they closed the hotel with no notice. Luckily l called and reached out and they were more than happy to refund me and transfer my hotel room to a nearby marriott. A few weeks later they give me a call and offer a free night stay at any Marriott location.
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
Which is your favorite Marriott?
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is the nicest Marriott you have ever stayed in?
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Stephanie B.
Do all marriott properties offer the complimentary breakfast? Looking for marriott locations in port richey fl but has to have the breakfast bc of crazy scheduling. Thank you in advance!
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How are these hotals and the price for them