BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Liz D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
About 10 years ago my mom stayed at a Marriott in riverside for about a week while her husband was in a nearby hospital. I visited most of the week and stayed the last few nights as well.
This was where I was introduced to Marriot. It was such an amazing experience and their linens are so nice that she actually purchased them. I’ve stayed in a few since then, but never for that long at a time like my mom did and I visited a few nights and every experience has been fantastic.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
I was charged for a reservation that I never made. Someone stole my card information and when I call the hotel to notify them that I had never stayed at their establishment nor do I make the reservation they still refused to refund my money. The woman was so rude and disrespectful she told me her supervisor wasn't available, this was after I asked the first time and was transferred to a fax number. Very unpleasant experience for a place I have never been.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at a Marriott in Houston and I must say they were amazing! It was my first time away on a work trip for me and I must say they made it awesome! The room was very clean! The food in the lounge was amazing and the staff... absolutely amazing! They were so friendly that they made you feel at home! At one point, my coworker looked at me and said have you previously met her and I said no they’re just so welcoming here! I give them 5 stars!
Lele L.
Being a travel agent has it's perks. Getting complimentary stays are one. I've tried luxury hotels low end motels and Marriott is the best of both worlds. My favorite part is the variety. If I want lavish at an economical price, they have it!! If I want to splurge with the high rollers only, they have it!! Others brands have it as well, but my money goes where the the continued trust, great service, offer convenience for big families!!
Stacy O.
Binghamton
I will go out of my way to stay at a Marriott.  Besides being an rewards member - they just treat their guests so much better than a lot of the other chains.  Their rates are a little higher, but you get what you pay for.  Their linens are sooo comfortable - the rooms are clean, fresh - they are just my favorite place to stay.  They always upgrade when they have availability and they have always treated me with respect.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott always has amazing customer service and always go above and beyond to make sure your stay is the most enjoyable. I’ve stayed at Marriotts all over the world and they are all consistent in putting the customer first and providing a relaxing environment that really makes you feel like your in a home-away-from-home. I love their point system when you sign up on their website and that they reward you for staying with them!
Hillary C.
I like Marriott hotels a lot. Recently when we went there there was a fire alarm at two in the morning which was not ideal because we were traveling the next day. However the staff dealed with it very well and the incredible breakfast in the morning made up for it. That was the only bad experience I’ve ever had with Marriott and they dealt with it in a great way. I will continue to stay there in the future for their incredible service and amazing rooms.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve enjoyed staying in Marriott hotels since I was 6 months old and we stayed at the new Marriott Marquee at Times Square for New Years! Marriott has been a part of my entire life. Now that I’m a business owner and a Mom, I love traveling with and without my family, earning Marriott Reward points during business and pleasure trips. If you pay attention to your email, there are some great bonus points opportunities throughout the year. When we travel as a family, we love going to a Residence Inn and having a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom full suite as then our daughter and her pack n play are in a separate space from us parents. That way we both sleep well! When I travel on business, I love that I have so many Marriott branded properties that accommodate business travelers needs. Our family loves staying at Ritz Carlton properties for those special family memories.
marriah b.
Georgia
I At a lot of hotels for business and I absolutely love Marriott between their customer service and the reward system how could you not. I'd only ever been to 1 or 2 badd hotels by Marriott in they helped with their customer service and anyway that they could. A lot I have absolutely loved every single hotel from them that I have traveled to. And the reward system and absolutely amazing to be able to earn bonus points and help me get my stays for free faster is amazing. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone it is to travel whether business or pleasure
Joi H.
United States
Decent rooms for the prices, but the staff are definitely overworked. The one we stayed at needed more people on the front desk, but the manager was busy chatting with a pretty brunette while a line of guests waited to check in during the mid afternoon.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Do Marriott Hotels have tour guides for the surrounding areas?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?