BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Ashley D.
W Sacramento, CA
I stayed in a gorgeous Marriott in Lake Tahoe, CA and I loved it. There was 8 of girls and they were able to accommodate us in the room. Everyone has a bed or an area to sleep in. The hotel was close to everything from shopping to food and even close to casinos. I enjoyed being at Marriott and I wouldn’t mind staying at another one again.
Austin P.
Chadds ford, PA
I love Marriott Hotels. Whenever I get the chance to stay at a hotel I will stay at a Marriott. The customer service provided is superb and excels. My most recent stay was at the Marriott Marquis in NYC and the excellence in service was amazing. I did not have to worry about anything while staying there. Highly recommend.
Rebecca R.
Sidney, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I seem to always have problems with Marriott even though I've given it many tries. They're constantly losing reservations, failing to email confirmations and just generally dropping the ball. Although the accommodations are gorgeous, the customer service is absolutely substandard and to me that makes staying here a very poor choice.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
Great Hotels! We stayed at the Residence Inn in Amelia Island, Florida for our Honeymoon! The hotel itself, was really nice. The events were great! The staff is what made our stay though! We fell in love with everyone there! They were some of the nicest people we have ever met! My husband and I both decided we would retire there!
alicyn c.
Sacramento, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been staying at Marriott branded hotels my entire life. They are a classic, old brand that you know at the very minimum, you are going to receive great service, and good rooms, no matter what city, that is the least you will get. In some cities, you may find that you get a bit better service and a bit better rooms.

Louie A.
Pullman
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott has never disappointed me. I particularly love to stay in their residence inn branch. The residence inn is like a home away from home. Their 2 bedroom suite comes with a full kitchen and living room area. It is comparable to a apartment or condo.
Eden G.
Los Angeles , CA
New York New York!
I was there for work and I was surprised by the size of the room I got! Plenty of space , New TV , a couch and a desk , big space in the closet, nice and clean bathroom, and if that’s not enough, I was confused about the time I should check out and they gave me extra 3 hours for no charge! Thank you 😊
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Depending on the location some of these are okay. They have so many properties the older ones are disgusting. They are run down molded and have nasty mildew and dust no matter how they claim to clean. If you have no vhoiv I would stay here just bring your own sheets and pillows and of course flip flops for the showet
Kim w.
Rochester
Marriott is good for easy trips. They have normal standard rooms with breakfast. It’s quiet in the rooms and I barely hear other guests. I don’t like being hounded by the employees and they absolutely will leave you alone if you indicate you’d like to be alone. They’re a good go to for my quick trips to visit family.
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
So I am Platinum with Marriott, I’ve traveled all over and Marriott is my favorite place to stay! They once upgraded me to the presidential suite in Denver just because. I am always getting upgraded with my room, I also love the free snacks and free points for more free stays! I will always be loyal to Marriott.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Do you have a Marriott Rewards Card? Is it helpful?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
How is the service there ?
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What are your favorite part about staying at a Marriott
Jennifer M.
Addison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does anyone know any secrets to getting better rates?
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do all Marriott hotel & resorts offer 24 hour pool service?