BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Erin W.
Tallahassee, FL
I always have a pleasant experience at the Marriott hotels we have stayed at in the past. It definitely is not the most leisurely or fancy hotel, but the accommodations are always above my expectations and I appreciate the effort the staff puts in creating a great experience for their guests.
Soupy M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
One of the best hotels for service, cleanliness wonderful cuisine we have stayed at in a long time.The General manager knows how to run a happy hotel with many of the staff going the extra mile when they really didn't need to. The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean with lovely big balconies. There is a fantastic spa. We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. We have we will definitely be back.
Aivee Q.
Edison, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels. Especially j.w marriots. They make me feel like I'm in a 5 star resort. The hotel is beautiful and the amenities are even more amazing. The staff and the rooms were very clean and they attended all my needs with no problem. Would definitely stay at Marriott anytime.
Briana C.
Louisville, KY
You can't go wrong with a Marriott. We stay at Marriotts the most. They are always clean, typically offer above and beyond extras. We are concert goers and we travel for them as well. Marriotts are always positioned close to big venues making it easier to walk to and from our destinations.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice hotel. Upper class because it is a little more expensive hotel. The staff is nice and the hotel is clean. The room is upscale with appliances. It is a beautiful hotel and they have them all over.
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I stayed at the Marriott when my hotel of choice was booked. It was very nice. Great rooms a gym and a pool. Great breakfast. The only problem I had was horrible customer service. I paid a 250 cash deposit for a no smoking room. My friend took a can outside to smoke and used the can as an ash tray. She was drunk and brought the can back to the room and fell asleep. The next morning when we left they wouldn't refund my deposit bc the can was in the garbage. The security camera clearly showed her going outside but they treated us like crap and kept my money.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
We had a great room, but where there for a bachelorette party. We came back around 1am on a Saturday night in a major city and had a noise complaint. We turned the music off and got another noise complaint for talking. We weren’t screaming or being loud, just general conversation. This place needs to have thicker walls or not book a bachelorette party next door to a couple with a baby. The hotel was notified that the booking was for a bachelorette party at the time of booking. They threw us in a meeting room to gather and talk. There were only 5 of us.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at a Marriott in South Boston right near the water and we had an amazing stay. The room was modern, with a super comfortable bed and pretty view. They had a super nice bar and pool tables right when you walked in. A really nice pool and hot tub too! Love the Marriott franchise.
Amber R.
Moncks Corner
We stayed at a Marriott in Georgia. It was great! This hotel had an indoor heated pool, and amazing breakfast buffet and the rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. All for a great price! I would definitely stay in a Marriott again and recommend them to friends and family.
Marisa E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been a loyal Marriott guest for the majority of my life. Not only is it my go to hotel chain for personal and work travel, but my parents own timeshares in Hilton Head Island, SC and Koa Alina, Hawaii, so I've stayed in all types of their resorts. I think their service is outstanding and the variety of options they have for types of places to stay is great. I like Marriott since you know it will always be a nice, clean hotel. I've stayed in locations across the world and their high level of quality and service is always paramount.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Do you have a Marriott Rewards Card? Is it helpful?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
How is the service there ?
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What are your favorite part about staying at a Marriott
Jennifer M.
Addison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does anyone know any secrets to getting better rates?
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do all Marriott hotel & resorts offer 24 hour pool service?