BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve actually never had a big problem with the Marriott there prolly on the more cleaner side than most hotels I’ve been to. But one issue was at the time they’re wasn’t enough rooms so had to get a smaller room and change of plans when I got there so last minute inconvenient but not bad service in my experience but I’d say stay with the big Marriott not there smaller franchise.
jordy a.
Eaton, NY
Great hotel! Great service! Great experience! My family has never been a SUPER wealthy family, so sometimes the most fun trips are going away from home to stay in a nice hotel and do touristy things. But there’s nothing like a good hotel experience to MAKE the trip (especially when my siblings are mostly 12 and younger, so the hotel is the main attraction!)
Dexter V.
Piedmont
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve stay in hotels several days out of the month most of the time it’s a Marriott. I’ve never had a bad experience at any Marriott. They do a great job of making you feel at home on the road. Almost always, they know my name at the desk and ask me about my stay during my duration. Excellent, excellent, group! I’ll continue my relationship for years to come.
Arielle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Marriott Waterside in Norfolk for work for about a week. After the first day, it felt like home. The bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to leave when my alarm when off. I had enough amenities that my daily routine didn't change too much, despite not being home. The conference room we used for our morning meetings had little breakfast snacks that hit the spot if I didn't have time to go down to the restaurant. When I did get a chance to dine at Shula's 347, it was always delicious. The staff in the restaurant was very friendly and inviting. This Marriott is located close to Norfolk's expanding Waterside District, making it the perfect spot for tourists and business people alike.
Darlene D.
Magnolia
We are Marriott rewards members which gives you an idea of how much we love the Marriott hotels. Especially the JW Marriott resorts. Which we vacation at each year. We’re looking forward to staying at The Gaylord Resort and Spa this summer. Another of Marriott’s Resort hotels. The service is almost always spot on, the rooms, linens and decor beautiful.
Carmen F.
orlando
one of the best hotel. Spacious, huge beds, amazing comfort, great views all the time, amenities are great and prices are always good. Lake Buena Vista is one of my favorites, it has everything so close including groceries stores, place to eat and downtown orlando for a night out. Staying this summer and I can't wait for it. Marriott Hotels
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott because of the amazing rewards program that they offer. I get Marriott hotel points using my credit card and often get free stays at any Marriott making it hard to ever stay anywhere else. Marriott is usually super convenient because they are all over the place and easy to find. Marriott is a great hotel and very comfortable and clean.
Brittany J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Clean and updated accommodations, especially at the Breckinridge Marriott which was appropriately decorated to match the location. The room and stay was comfortable and I plan on making several more stays. The only issue I had was that it appeared housekeeping did not finish the room upon arrival (door bolted open when we arrived, gloves on floor).
Chloe L.
I was not pleased with this hotel service. I had stayed at a hotel for a school function and the rooms were not clean there were no towels and when we asked for extra supplies for a pullout couch they never brought them.. I realize this could have just been an accident an the hotel is much better so I don't want to hinder anyone from staying!
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
I'm a bit biased because Marriott is a chain I've worked for in the past. I admire the company's commitment to making everyone feel like they're coming home not staying at a hotel. I can still remember most of the training we received from corporate before our hotel opened and have carried some of the principles with me to future endeavors.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?