BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Shade N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is one of my favorite hotel chains. They keep their facilities clean and are always very helpful. The rooms have all the small extras that you would expect from hotels. And they always have great customer service when booking with us.
Reba B.
As good as any other hotel, except every one I visit has issues. Toilet floods the bathroom after flushing water only, tvs are old boxes or have no signal, rooms are dark, I'm always next to a party room or something loud. Aside feom this the rooms are nicely laid out and the beds are soft.
heather o.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We try to find Marriott hotels when we stay anywhere. They are always well-kept and have great amenities. We can almost always find one close to our destination, which is always a plus.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Marriott hotel downtown was amazing. It had a great food option and great sized rooms. I think it's more expensive for rooms but worth it based on the comfort. I would recommend to a friend to stay here. They also have great bathroom products.
Valerie and Roxie S.
Oakland, CA
This is the perfect hotel for those who want to getaway for a little bit. My favorite part of this hotel was the bed, wow! It was great! costumer service was great, very friendly!
Briana M.
Henderson, NV
I love every Marriott property I've ever stayed at but two pop out to me in particular: The Marriott Renaissance Center in Detroit, Michigan and The Marriot Waterfront in Seattle, Washington. Both of these properties are in amazing cities and are large properties. They are modern, sleek, and right in the heart of the action. From The Renaissance Center you get beautiful views of downtown Detroit and Canada, from the Waterfront you get breathtaking views of the puget sound.
If I can stay at a Marriott property, I do, they're definitely worth the extra money as the rooms are always very comfortable and accommodating.
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We recently stayed at the Marriot Ko'Olina location. It was great, and the staff went above and beyond are expectations. You can rent a cabana on the beach for 60 a day, or half day for 30. It is located next to Disney's Aluani, so if you have kids you can walk over to the character breakfast! You have a small shopping plaza located about 1/3 of a mile down the street with a ABC store. They beach in front of it has GREAT snorkeling too. you have four lagoons to choose fro, and there is also a secert lagoon next to paradise cove if you are up to finding it :) there is always turtles there!
Melwee E.
Sacramento, CA
Like staying in this hotel. Clean and nice lay out. Maybe once a year. Close to all events and food places. Costumer service is good and they take care of you. Pools are great.
Mayra N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always love staying at the Marriott. Love the scented lounges, the staff is great, and my room always looks clean and hospitable. Lots of positive experiences with this company.
Steevi E.
Otsego, MI
Marriott is a beautiful high end hotel! I love the atmosphere, it feels so fancy! I have only ever been to 1 but it was awesome! The staff was great and the room was emasculate!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?