BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
My experience with Marriot has always been a good one. Clean accommodations and comfy beds! Never had any issues booking a room or anything that could be a problem with most hotels.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
I love the Marriott family!! I love them so much I joined their rewards program so I could get some special treats and deals for using them as much as we do! While they are pricier than a standard run of the mill hotel/motel, it is completely worth spending the extra cash if you can swing it. The old cliche of "you get what you pay for" is completely true here. While you may pay a few extra dollars a night at a Marriott, they definitely go above and beyond with their hotels. I love that they have hotels dedicated to regular rooms, suites, and even (what I would consider) upscale apartments! We stayed in a regular room at their resort on Coronado, and the place was amazing! We enjoyed the resort as much as we did the rest of the island and San Diego!!
Mirna A.
Marlborough, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had a bad experience with Marriot Hotels.  When traveling I always make sure it is in a Marriot hotel or a Suite.  We are a family of five and the suites suits us better.  The prices are always reasonable.  Although I find us getting a better price if we call them directly.
Marta V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
stayed at a few Marriott hotels and they've been pretty decent. some decor was clashing though which is something I was look at when entering the room. clean rooms, comfy beds and friendly staff.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I usually try to stay at Marriott hotels. I have never had any issues with them. Always had great customer service and they run some good deals and little getaway packages online..
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I had a great stay at this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. My experience was pleasant and I would stay again and recommend to a friend looking for somewhere to stay!
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am a Marriott Rewards member. I stayed at a TownePlace Suites Marriott for a 3 month business trip. It was like second home. All of the Marriotts are lovely and hire great staff!
joan s.
Weare, NH
The hotel was spotless had clean linens and clean towels. Also had coffee in room and a refrigerator for snacks. Had wake up service. I would highly recommend this hotel. The hotel had free cable tv, complimentary breakfast with a very big selection of fresh fruit, juice of different kinds and a big selection of food. Also had king or queen size beds, extra towels, shampoo, conditioner, free lotion. Also had hair dryer, ironing board and iron.

They have a reward program where if you stay more than one time through the year you will get a free night. Also you join a membership and you get some points off of your airline tickets and if it is your anniversary you get a free stay. You also get so much off of concert tickets and other adventures. Customer service was excellent. Anytime I called for a reservation I always got the best deals. You could call anytime in the middle of the night and someone was always on the phone to help you. They know where all the activities are going on in the town you are going to be in and where everything is located. Very helpful.
Janasia F.
Great service. Employees are very friendly and are always available when needed. Walls are slightly thin so it's easy to hear what goes on in the next room which could be a problem.
Crystal H.
No matter where I go, all of the Marriotts I've stayed have been clean and accommodating. Friendly staff, comfortable beds and updated decor. Marriott is my first choice in hotels!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?