BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lori A.
Cullman, AL
My favorite hotel of all time is the Marriott Grand at Point Clear, Alabama. The rooms are fabulous. The grounds are spectacular! Beautiful plants, flowers, walking trails. They have every amenity that you could ever need. The food and service are exquisite!
Kelli  B.
We recently joined the Marriott Hotels loyalty program in order to book a boutique hotel in New Orleans. The hotel was incredible and the difference in price of booking through Marriott vs a regular travel website was insane. It was such a wonderful experience.
Kendra S.
Monterey, CA
We choose to stay at Marriott hotels and their subsidiaries because they can be found anywhere. That makes the ease of our travels all the better. Amenities included make for a nice vacation no matter where we are. The rewards program is just an added bonus.
Shirley T.
Globetrotter Expert
Always enjoy my stays at Marriott full service hotels
Some of my favorite properties are in NYC Washington DC close to the White House Bellevue Washington Chicago , Los Angeles and Florida
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Marriott has a reward program! I stayed at he courtyard Marriott at Irvine spectrum. Love how modern the room was. Very clean and great customer service. Love the pool and the gym room.
Liliana G.
This hotel is very good!they treat you very well and answer all your questions.there have been times when we get the wrong room but they always try to fix the problem and make it better
Abby G.
I am a Marriott Rewards member and am always able to find a great Marriott property no matter where we travel to. We always have great luck with the Residence Inn properties by Marriott!
Daniela G.
Globetrotter Expert
I am a platinum rewards member with Marriott. I receive good customer service at every hotel and enjoy my stay . I prefer them over Hilton and only stay at Marriott hotels. I have to travel a lot for business and I have always found my self at home there.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Globetrotter Expert
Have never stayed at a Marriott that I did not absolutely love. These hotels are cozy, homey, clean and perfect. I love the atmosphere of them so much. I will always be a Marriott member.
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
My family always tends to stay at the Marriott hotels because they always have phenomenal service! From the time that you enter the door or call on the phone, you already feel welcomed.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?