BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11931)
Anna B.
I always try to stay at Marriott or one of their other hotels (like Courtyard). The decor is really modern and stylish, the breakfast is usually included and really good, and the hotels are well maintained and clean. Plus, they tend to be really affordable! I am a member of their rewards club and have almost earned a free night with them!
Gabriella G.
Homestead, FL
Stayed at a Courtyard Mariott on my recent trip to Disney World. The rates where great and the rooms were lovely. We even got a free gift! The location itself was also clean and appealing. The only complaint I have is that our maid left the door to our hotel unlocked twice! But, that was resolved by customer service quickly and efficiently.
Jonna C.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm more than happy to stay at a Marriott if someone else if paying or there's a fabulous price, but I've never found anything to recommend Marriott hotels over the comparative category hotels of other chains: their rewards system is poor, the hotel rooms are similar, and there nothing "extra" to push them above Starwood or Hilton hotels.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We love to stay in Marriots when we travel. It's a nicer alternative and just a couple steps higher than a traditional Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. There's tons of locations so there's bound to be one wherever you're staying. I especially like the Courtyard Marriotts - our wedding guests stayed in one and had only good things to say about it.
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
These hotel almost never let you down. The rooms are accommodating and comfortable. Most people don't put much thought into hotels while traveling because you figure you will be out most of the time which is correct. However, a comfy bed, welcoming room, well known hotels as the Marriott provided all of that an security while on my trips.
Janelle G.
I recently stayed in a Marriot and I loved it! The rooms were a decent size. Came with a lil kitchen area with a sink, microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Also I love that they had a safe in the room where you can enter your own pass code. The pool areas (two of them) were awesome. The one I stayed at had a salt water hot tub!!! So relaxing!!!
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
The marriott is absolutely lovely! This is a great hotel for a vacation stay. The service is amazing the only thing that I don't like is how pricey it is to stay here. But if you're looking for an amazing hotel you're def paying the price.
Lauren W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed in multiple Marriott hotels and each one was clean and nicely kept up. Their customer service is impeccable. For what you get I don't think the price of the rooms are too bad. I would recommend staying at a Marriott to anyone.
Brittany C.
Morrisville, NC
I love Marriot. I have never had a bad experience and the rooms are always great and comfortable. The staff is always willing to go above and beyond to make your stay even better (upgrades can happen on a regular basis if there is room).
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
I enjoyed staying at the Marriott we stayed in Pennsylvania when we went to Hershey park they had lots of coupons and booklets on stuff to do the staff was helpful and friendly they had free breakfast it wasn't that great but it was free.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?