4.59 / 5 based on 16,136 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I always have a good experience staying at the Marriott. Friendly staff always, and it is always clean and nice looking. Never disappoints, it's how hotel experience should be.
I stayed at the location in downtown Omaha and it was gorgeous! My only complaint is that the bathroom door was a sliding door, so it didn't latch closed or have a lock, which was kind of strange. Otherwise amazing service and beautiful!
I’ve only been to a couple Marriott.. but they were FABULOUS! The customer service was especially pleasant. Good memories with both friends and family. Will definitely go back!
I have the Marriott rewards card and love getting to travel and earn points to get free nights. The rooms are usually very clean and spacious, I have never really had a problem with the service.
I like to stay at these hotels because they are affordable and they looks clean, and can't say much because I only spend the night there I'm never in the hotel an entire day
We stayed at the residence inn Kansas City for quite a while. The hotel it's self is brand new and pretty nice! The valet parking people needed a little help but overall it wasn't bad. Would definitely choose Marriott again in the future
Great experience, clean rooms, very nice balcony view. Spent the entire weekend there and was a very relaxing, the pool was great for the kids and it was right by the beach.
When going out of town we prefer to only stay at Marriot. They have great customer service, rooms are clean, and we really love the rewards program. My husband travels for work and stays at Marriotts a few times a month. Highly recommend.
Overall I would say, Marriott hotels are OK, even nice. However, I don' the feel like there is any consistency t/o their chain. I have stayed in some really nice Marriott hotels, but other experience have been on the frumpy, out dated, needs renovation side. Specifically because they don't tend to be on the economic side. I would say prices are somewhere in the mid range leaning toward more pricey side. On a positive note, they are always cleanly (despite some things in the room being broken or worse for wear), and the staff is always friendly.
Only had one bad experience in about 25 stays, they cancelled our room away instead of postponing our checkin date. Otherwise they are always clean & I enjoy to stay.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos