BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11964)
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
These hotel almost never let you down. The rooms are accommodating and comfortable. Most people don't put much thought into hotels while traveling because you figure you will be out most of the time which is correct. However, a comfy bed, welcoming room, well known hotels as the Marriott provided all of that an security while on my trips.
Celastine H.
It's alright. I've stayed there a couple times and had some bad experiences, there was vomit in the hot tub in one of their locations, but the staff was extremely professional about it and did everything they could to remove it immediately.
Natasha M.
Poway
Always a good time with Marriott. Breakfast is on point and super fresh! Beds are so extremely comfy I could sleep on them forever. The pools are always clean and maintained, which I like. The gyms are nice and small but nothing too modern.
Brooke L.
Barnegat, NJ
I visited Salem recently with my best friend and we stayed in a Marriott. It was a beautiful room and the staff was very nice. Breakfast was included and while they offered a large selection, it just wasn't that good. But the stay overall was.
Olga Janeth O.
On our trip to Mexico we stayed in this hotel, and there service was the best, their rooms were clean and nice, the only think is that it is a little expensive but it is worthwhile, they had breakfast for us in the morning and I would honestly stay they're again.
Sharr M.
El cajon, CA
I've stayed at the Residence Inn: Marriott in San Diego and Fort Lauderdale. I absolutely love their double suites, it's like being in your own apartment. It comes equipped with a full size kitchen, living room, dining table, and separate rooms. If you are staying with a group of 3 or more, I would highly recommend booking with them!
Mollie G.
Have never had a bad experience at a Marriot Hotel. Always great customer service and wonderful bedding. I love that most locations have a pleasant bar, restaurant, and coffee shop making it easy to find food or a place to relax with friends.
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I love this chain of hotels. They are very accommodating to their guests and treat them very well. They are also updated. Very modern and do not have those scratchy blankets on the bed. They usually have a nice down white blanket that is updated!
Morgan B.
Fairfax, VA
I would say that it's kind of a crap shoot to see if you have a good experience with them or not. I've had really good stays and I've had really gross stays. I used them a lot driving cross country and it was just on and off for good and bad.
Orlando M.
Love Marriott hotels. love how convenient they are and how their widely known for their great service and very clean hotels. cheap hotels with great pools and good breakfast! recommend to anyone who wants to find cheap rates for great hotels!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?