BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Marriot is one of my favorite hotel brands. They have competitive rate and the hotel rooms are good quality and decent size. They have great customer service. Hilton hotels are located at prime locations which are easily accessible.
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
Ayleen V.
Clifton, NJ
The Marriott hotels are beautiful and amazing. I was able to get rooms easily in Germany and France. In each place the rooms were amazing, beds were comfortable and the view was stunning! The hotel was also located never busy streets, which made it easyh to wlak to places. I would go bakc to this hotel in a heart beat!
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Hilton chains are always my first choice. Marriot is always my second. Their customer service alone is worth a 5 star. I also like the self checkin stations with people around belong you. Marriot hotels are a trusted brand for me.
Samantha T.
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed at these hotels in a few places. They aren't anything spectacular or fancy but for the price you get a good, clean place to stay. They've got tons of locations so I would recommend especially if you can find them on sale
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I have never had an issue with any Marriott I have stayed at. All of the Marriott hotels I have stayed are extremely clean, and provide excellent customer service all around. The staff is extremely courteous, and they have great amenities. Every Marriott I have been to has had modern rooms, and an above average pool.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
Had a terrible experience at Marriott in downtown Des Moines, Iowa. The room was dirty, staff neglectful, and when we complained to management, they literally did NOTHING and refused to help us in any way. Will NOT go back there ever again.
Sherri K.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Orlando international airport. The hotel room was so so but for the price I would have expected a nicer room. Needs updating. They were also doing construction and it was noisey throughout the day.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I love Marriott! I was on a school trip and was staying at one of the more inexpensive Marriott's and a water pipe burst so they upgraded us to the close by, way more expensive, Courtyard Marriott and didn't charge us an extra cent!
Beth S.
Goff, KS
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott we stayed at was always very clean and had good service! The only complaint I had about it was that the bathroom was seriously really really small! it was hard getting ready in the morning with that small of a beth room. Like the toilet was right up against the sing so only one person could be at the sink.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?