BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11947)
ashley m.
Concord, NC
Marriott has always been a helpful and informative hotel chain. I have stayed at many hotels in the past 10 years and Marriotts have been the most cleanly and hospitable. I would recommend this chain and the Rewards to anyone who is traveling within the United States. This is a chain that has qualities of 5 star luxury hotels at a modest price.
Jazmin  c.
Riverside, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I can't get a private home to rent I will opt for a hotel and Marriott is one of my top pics as it will sometimes be friendly depending on location but also cause it's always clean and has plenty of an amenities to have my son occupied and also makes me feel like I'm on vacation. The beds are always comfortable and bathrooms are always clean.
Natasha M.
Poway
Always a good time with Marriott. Breakfast is on point and super fresh! Beds are so extremely comfy I could sleep on them forever. The pools are always clean and maintained, which I like. The gyms are nice and small but nothing too modern.
Gabriella G.
Homestead, FL
Stayed at a Courtyard Mariott on my recent trip to Disney World. The rates where great and the rooms were lovely. We even got a free gift! The location itself was also clean and appealing. The only complaint I have is that our maid left the door to our hotel unlocked twice! But, that was resolved by customer service quickly and efficiently.
Juliza S.
Glendale, AZ
The best hotels to stay at, my brother works there and it's a well paying job. I love how well the employees treat you with such kindness. I stay at a Marriott every time I travel , I'm satisfied with what the Marriott provides it's stayers
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
The marriott is absolutely lovely! This is a great hotel for a vacation stay. The service is amazing the only thing that I don't like is how pricey it is to stay here. But if you're looking for an amazing hotel you're def paying the price.
Orlando M.
Love Marriott hotels. love how convenient they are and how their widely known for their great service and very clean hotels. cheap hotels with great pools and good breakfast! recommend to anyone who wants to find cheap rates for great hotels!
Janelle G.
I recently stayed in a Marriot and I loved it! The rooms were a decent size. Came with a lil kitchen area with a sink, microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Also I love that they had a safe in the room where you can enter your own pass code. The pool areas (two of them) were awesome. The one I stayed at had a salt water hot tub!!! So relaxing!!!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Always a nice hotel in decent location. Professional and friendly staff can be expected and I've always found it easy to check in and get my room. I don't go too often as I typically find them to be more expensive than other hotels in the same area.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We love to stay in Marriots when we travel. It's a nicer alternative and just a couple steps higher than a traditional Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. There's tons of locations so there's bound to be one wherever you're staying. I especially like the Courtyard Marriotts - our wedding guests stayed in one and had only good things to say about it.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?