BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Karen P.
Garden Grove, CA
I've traveled a lot and stayed at a lot of hotels, and I have to say that Marriotts are my favorites. I even love the Courtyard by Marriott. I recently stayed in Dallas near DFW airport and thought the hotel was going to be kind of run down. It was GORGEOUS. And boasted the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in in my life.
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
I've always had a great stay when choosing a Marriott. They're not the priciest option and I find you get a very nice stay for what you pay for. Since they have locations all over, it's nice if you like consistency while you travel!
paulie a.
We had to book cause of an emergency, and i misplaced something at checkout and called to ask if the room service people had been able to find it. the lady that picked up the phone was kind of rude and not helpful at all. they did void our wifi charges though... but then i thought with their prices, wifi should come for free.
Ayleen V.
Clifton, NJ
The Marriott hotels are beautiful and amazing. I was able to get rooms easily in Germany and France. In each place the rooms were amazing, beds were comfortable and the view was stunning! The hotel was also located never busy streets, which made it easyh to wlak to places. I would go bakc to this hotel in a heart beat!
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotels! One of the best chains when traveling with family. There is going to be a Marriott almost anywhere you travel with a big enough population or sights. It's a great chain and the staff are always helpful and insightful.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
Had a terrible experience at Marriott in downtown Des Moines, Iowa. The room was dirty, staff neglectful, and when we complained to management, they literally did NOTHING and refused to help us in any way. Will NOT go back there ever again.
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I have never had an issue with any Marriott I have stayed at. All of the Marriott hotels I have stayed are extremely clean, and provide excellent customer service all around. The staff is extremely courteous, and they have great amenities. Every Marriott I have been to has had modern rooms, and an above average pool.
Sherri K.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Orlando international airport. The hotel room was so so but for the price I would have expected a nicer room. Needs updating. They were also doing construction and it was noisey throughout the day.
Kaitlyn R.
I love the marriott! I have never had any issues with them and the customer service was superb. They have an amazing rewards program that goes along with my credit card. They are very spacious rooms and it even includes a free breakfast.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?