BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Robin H.
Marriott hotels always make me feel welcomed from the moment I walk in the doors to the moment I check out. Some have great restaurants inside or next to them so that makes for a convenient traveling experience. I was also really impressed with their complimentary breakfast spread!
Amanda Z.
I travel yearly to Lancaster, PA for work and always stay at the Marriott at Penn Square. The location is beautiful, the rooms are always clean, the staff gives excellent customer service, and the rooms are nice and quiet, perfect for getting a good nights rest.
Vanessa P.
My go to hotel! Always! I've never had a bad experience at any Marriott hotel I've stayed at. They are the best of the best. The complementary breakfast and always helpful workers are only a few of the great things involved with this hotel chain. I've always stayed at the Marriott for business meetings and I haven't been let down! 10/10
Megan M.
If I'm traveling on a whim or planning far ahead, Marriott hotels are my very first and top pick. I've had wonderful experience with their customer service and management all over the US and in surrounding countries/territories. Marriott will go above and beyond to meet your needs.
Keenia S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott chain ranks high in the hotel industry. I have no complaints with any of the various experiences that I have had with this chain. The first experience for me dates back to my high school prom and I was totally impressed. My most recent experience was attending a family members wedding and it was excellent in every aspect. Highly recommend this chain.
Taylor H.
This chain of hotels is very nice and very clean. Very reliable as well. Customer service is very pleasant to deal with. My family and i use this chain quiet often. Favorite part is the comfy beds! Defiantly satisfied overall! I would defiantly recumbent this.
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
As my best friends home was be my remodeled , her insurance gave her a room to stay here for a little over a month . Let's just say , we miss being here . Not once did she mention missing home . & I stayed with her more than half the time . It's always soooo clean and the breakfast ! Man do we miss the breakfast . I love it her ! Thanks for making the stay feel welcoming
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
The rooms are exactly what they offer, if I have had any inconvenience they always solve it. The resorts have also equipment to do therapeutic exercises in the Jacuzzis. They are kind at the front desk at least in my experience. I've in several Marriotts in Miami and in LA.
julie v.
I am very picky with hotel rooms as we know they aren't always clean but the Marriot's that I have been to have been fairly clean! But the biggest pro is you can get points for staying at the Marriot which I believe is a huge plus for some of the hotel guests!
Aia Camille R.
Rooms are decent for the price that you pay. Staff are nice. One thing I do notice though is that most of the time their rooms are not as clean and appliances are not functioning properly. But would definitely consider looking for rooms with their facilities whenever on a trip!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?