BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11951)
Dale V.
Phoenix
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This really is one of the best joints I’ve ever stayed in. Beautiful scenery of the Ca coast and a great bar. Got in kind of late but they let my friend and I sit out by the pool and the fire pits they had going and soak in the heat. It was an amazing end to an eventful day.
Diana S.
Bakersfield , CA
They have great service. However I’m not speaking for all of them. Everyone depends on the people who work there but I love the one I went to! One of the best hotels I’ve stayed at!
Carina L.
Exton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriot is a great company to book a hotel with! I haven't stayed in a ton of Marriots but I've stayed in a lot of other hotels and Marriots have always been a great stay. The service is just fine, and the rooms are always spacious and clean! I would totally recommend them!
Julia M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently stayed at a Marriott when I was at the National Restaurant Convention in Chicago. It is always booked solid, but the service did not waiver at all. They were very prepared and were timely and highly professional. Everything was well cleaned and extremely comfortable.
Emily R.
Clean, quick, and open are the three top words I would use to describe this hotel chain. The rooms are always up to standard and I have nothing to complain about there. I would definitely recommend this hotel chain to anyone interested in staying in one of their locations.
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
Favorite hotel by far. The rooms are super clean and beds are very comfy. If you ever need anything brought to your room they are super fast and friendly. We stay in Marriott hotels about once a year. I recommended Marriott to anybody, the prices are great for what you get.
Sujey C.
Fontana, CA
They are ok I guess... well speaking on the ones we have stayed in you only see anyone there from the staff when you check in and the cleaning lady next day but it is always creepy and lonely I would recommend it if you need a place to stay and there is not a better choice.
bella💘 C.
I stayed in this hotel for about a week and the service was amazing. there was breakfast and the rooms were very clean. the hotels are super affordable and some may have a pool. I would stay in this hotel many other times. the workers are super kind if you need something.
Madison L.
Hampton, GA
We love the value and comfort of a Marriott hotel. We have stayed at about 10 this past year and have had good experiences the past few visits. I also love that with the Marriott rewards credit card we have stayed at most hotels for free or earned points for future stays.
Amy 🌺.
Atlanta
I normally stay at a Marriott when I am traveling. The staff is always  courteous, the rooms are always clean. They have all the amenities that I enjoy using, free high speed internet, the pool, the fitness center, and they serve a complimentary hot breakfast.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?