BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Alicia B.
Every Marriott hotel over ever stayed at has been great! The rooms are always nice and everything is always very clean. They only hire the best workers because I have never had one single problem with their service. Not the cheapest price, but you get what you pay for and Marriott hotels are fabulous.
Alexis B.
Harrison Township, MI
I stayed at a marriott in florida near ft. laurdedal beach, about 15 minutes away and it was very nice! The lobby was new looking and they had a nice pool, hottub, workout room and a tennis court/basketball court. I stayed in a suite and it wasn't like super new looking, but i liked that because i felt more confortable and more at home. Over all they were very nice!!
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed at a few Marriotts. Some better than others. I can tell you that my bed is always comfortable, and the room is always clean. In my opinion those are two deal breakers for me, and I have never had an issue with those while staying at a Marriott property.
Jordan F.
Great hotels! The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always neat and clean! I've never had a bad customer experience with this hotel and would recommend to anyone looking for a great room with a reasonable price tag! I'm definitely a satisfied customer!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Marriott hotels are well maintained and make you feel important. Their rewards program is good too. It is always a little more expensive than other hotels but it shows in their properties. Plus you can really great deals in off seasons or if you book in advance.
Emily L.
I stayed at a Marriott Courtyard hotel on a drive. My favorite part definitely had to be their breakfast. It was so good, and they offered some Starbucks coffee!The rooms were a decent size, and their customer service was also good. I am very satisfied overall.
kuku k.
The location of the Marriott Marquis is excellent, close to all Broadway theaters, the staff is very helpful and friendly, the rooms are big and some have spectacular views over Times Square, just a bit outdated in style and colors, good breakfast buffet, large fitness club with basic exquipment, overall a good hotel!
Brooke W.
Fletcher, NC
I always have a great experience at Marriott hotels. They have a great reward system and are always very accommodating to my family and I. Marriott hotels are always our first pick when choosing a hotel. I would highly recommend staying at a Marriott to others!
Tanya C.
Las Vegas, NV
We stayed at a Marriott in Newport Beach. The room was nice but it seemed very pricey for the accommodations. I did appreciate that there was a Starbucks on site and that is was located across the street from the mall. You would think that with the already high price of the room that it would have included free wi-fi, but it wasn't. They even charged $24 to park.
Sobia A.
Again we are talking about a hotel that is consistent in providing the services to its services. It literally feels like being home. I am always happy when I am there and so impressed. Love the customer service. You just don't get to pick anything thats not good.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?