4.59 / 5 based on 16,063 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I am a Marriott Rewards member. I stayed at a TownePlace Suites Marriott for a 3 month business trip. It was like second home. All of the Marriotts are lovely and hire great staff!
Love Marriot! They took amazing care of me when I was staying there for 2 weeks! Made sure I was able to navigate the area with no problems! I use marriot at least 5-6 times a year
We stayed in a Marriott after our wedding. It was a very nice room & pleasant stay. The only problem was the bartender was brand new & the hotel had little to no alcohol at the bar.
I find that there is a lack of consistency in customer service and appearance in the various various hotels I have stayed at. Some of them are really nice, and some of them are not!
No matter where I go, all of the Marriotts I've stayed have been clean and accommodating. Friendly staff, comfortable beds and updated decor. Marriott is my first choice in hotels!
These are incredibly expensive in my opinion, BUT the service and everything are phenomenal. However I think that doesn't justify the price, but I've never had a bad experience with them!
I love all Marriott Hotels. My husband and I will usually stay in one of these if we are traveling. The rooms are always so clean and comfortable. Always excellent customer service!
My experience with Marriot has always been a good one. Clean accommodations and comfy beds! Never had any issues booking a room or anything that could be a problem with most hotels.
As good as any other hotel, except every one I visit has issues. Toilet floods the bathroom after flushing water only, tvs are old boxes or have no signal, rooms are dark, I'm always next to a party room or something loud. Aside feom this the rooms are nicely laid out and the beds are soft.
We try to find Marriott hotels when we stay anywhere. They are always well-kept and have great amenities. We can almost always find one close to our destination, which is always a plus.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos