Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
debo decir que esta hotel me super encanta tuve la oportunidad de viajar a Quito y pasar 5 dias en el Marriott y fue super excelente la atencion desde que llegamos recibimiento y pastel por celebrarse mi cumple y la decoracion muy bonita es super elegante e impecable... Quiero volver sin dudas!!!
Stay at one in South Carolina with family. It was comfortable. The beds are great. Room service cleaned the rooms everyday. But that's all we did there was sleep, and back out on the town.
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Cool Springs, TN. The people at the front desk were very kind and the rooms were amazing. New modern decorations make it feel so nice and clean inside!!!
I really liked the room I stayed at. Which was a studio with kitchenette. I didn't enjoy the complementary breakfast. The food was very bland and they served the exact same thing everyday.
overall a really nice hotel! have stayed at three of the locations and never been dissapointed. good service, clean rooms. not that i noticed that was bad about it. definitely satisfied:)
Typically very nice hotels. Little pricey but usually worth it. I find these hotels many places. The service is always above average. I'm pleased with my experiences when I've stayed at this hotel.
The one I visited felt like it was 5 stars. Made my stay enjoyable. If there were any issues, the front desk made sure to try their hardest to resolve it. Rooms were comfortable and clean
Generalized great hotel. The particular one I stayed at in Nashville, TN made you pay $20 to park. No notice was given of this and we were only staying one night. Otherwise great hotel.
Always a great hotel to stay at. Very clean and comfortable. Service is exceptional. I have never had a problem. I can't always use - due to prices. Wish I could afford it more often.
Amazing! Adorable suite. Had functional kitchen. Big walk in closet. Awesome flatscreen tv. King size bed that was the softest I've ever been on. Super nice. I enjoyed my 2 day stay.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos