BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am a Marriott Rewards member. I stayed at a TownePlace Suites Marriott for a 3 month business trip. It was like second home. All of the Marriotts are lovely and hire great staff!
Elizabeth K.
Carmel, IN
Love Marriot! They took amazing care of me when I was staying there for 2 weeks! Made sure I was able to navigate the area with no problems! I use marriot at least 5-6 times a year
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
We stayed in a Marriott after our wedding. It was a very nice room & pleasant stay. The only problem was the bartender was brand new & the hotel had little to no alcohol at the bar.
Helen T.
Brooklyn, NY
I find that there is a lack of consistency in customer service and appearance in the various various hotels I have stayed at. Some of them are really nice, and some of them are not!
Crystal H.
No matter where I go, all of the Marriotts I've stayed have been clean and accommodating. Friendly staff, comfortable beds and updated decor. Marriott is my first choice in hotels!
Sohela S.
Syracuse, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These are incredibly expensive in my opinion, BUT the service and everything are phenomenal. However I think that doesn't justify the price, but I've never had a bad experience with them!
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love all Marriott Hotels. My husband and I will usually stay in one of these if we are traveling. The rooms are always so clean and comfortable. Always excellent customer service!
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
My experience with Marriot has always been a good one. Clean accommodations and comfy beds! Never had any issues booking a room or anything that could be a problem with most hotels.
Reba B.
As good as any other hotel, except every one I visit has issues. Toilet floods the bathroom after flushing water only, tvs are old boxes or have no signal, rooms are dark, I'm always next to a party room or something loud. Aside feom this the rooms are nicely laid out and the beds are soft.
heather o.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We try to find Marriott hotels when we stay anywhere. They are always well-kept and have great amenities. We can almost always find one close to our destination, which is always a plus.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?