BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

LaPorshe' M.
The hotel room was so clean and fresh! Housekeeping always kept the rooms clean! I never received a bad experience at Marriott hotels. The customer service is always polite. I'm very satisfied with my stay and as well as the value including the price.
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
I stayed in a Marriott in New York City, and it was a great experience. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned every day. It was the best hotel experience I've had so far in New York City. I can't wait to go again
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Clean hotels with comfortable beds. Comfortable beds really- it's a real bonus to be able to rest your head in a soft pillow and plushy mattress that cradles you to sleep. Service is great and check in and check out is a great experience.
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
Globetrotter Expert
No matter what Marriott I have stayed at the service of this company as been pretty good across the board. I'm not sure if they do it at all their hotels but I love coming back to my room and seeing a hand written note from the manager to myself and my family thanking us for staying and making sure everything we need is taken care of.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
I had a nice experience at this hotel. It was a comfortable room, not too small. The bed was comfortable and there were so many clean towels. The staff were accommodating when we asked for extra pillows. Overall, it was a good hotel experience.
Kaye J.
Its hard to tell which marriott is good and which one is bad. as a whole, the hotels we've stayed in have been standard. the courtyards have changed their dining situation from a restaurant to a cafe. the boutique hotels are fun to stay in, but it seems the space is limited and the rooms are kind of small. i do like being a rewards member, because they acknowledge that you are a member and get fun perks like welcome baskets and extra things free of charge.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
Marriott is a good hotel/condo chain. They are known for being very nice and clean. They're worldwide and are one of the places I prefer to stay when I travel. They usually have great customer service and amenities other hotels would not.
Patricia D.
Holmes, NY
I recently stayed in a few different Marriott properties when we drive to FL. We had one where we could walk passed the pull out to get to the bathroom but the bed was comfy and one where we had plenty of space but the bed was not comfy. I've never had a problem with cleanliness an they typically have great additions like indoor pools.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Not a great value for the money. The rooms are very expensive and they're not much nicer than a cheap room down at the holiday inn. Would not recommend wasting money on the hotel. Nice hostesses, and restaurant, but the room not so much.
Lindsey G.
Cannot say enough great things. If you travel a lot, like we do, I suggest making Marriott your go to. They have an amazing rewards system once you become a frequent flyer. You will also not find a more hospitable and friendly franchise, ever.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?