Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,197 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I give three stars, because I know this hotel is very famous is also very good, but everything is listening to others say, I have no chance to try. I have not been there, I hope to have the opportunity to go.
Went to a nice wedding here and stayed the night at the hotel. It had a queen size bed with a nice tv. The shower was nice and the room itself was clean. Wanted to go for a swim but didn't wake up early enough.
Great service, amazing staff and food is also good. They have tons of locations as well so that's a plus. We've been there a couple of times and what we loved the most is how beautiful their Cancun hotel was.
Marriott hotels are some of my favorites they are typically clean and renovated and up to date, the amenities are great too with the work out rooms and pool I love those! The beds are super comfortable as well!
We typically stay at the Residence Inn by the Marriott. Always have a great stay. Reasonably priced, nice clean hotel, and rooms. Always enough room in our suite for the whole family to spread out and enjoy. Always use the pool and fitness room. Never had a problem in any of my many visits.
Marriott has something for everyone. They have properties for the budget savers and then of course higher end. The customer service is always good and I always stay at courtyard if I'm traveling for business.
I love the Marriott located at woodland hills . It's so clean and neat !! I love how they're so professional on they're service. I surely will be going back and they have Starbucks inside ? Heck yeah they do.
Beautiful hotels. I love how clean the rooms are. I also love how comfy the beds are. The staff has always been very nice and helpful. I don't like that they are a busy hotel because there can be foot traffic
Marriott rooms seriously make you feel like you are at home! They may be pricey but they are so worth it! And their breakfast is always amazing! I recommend staying at a Marriott next time you need a hotel!
I always have a great experience at any of the Marriott hotels I have stayed at. The rates are affordable and they offer points to accumulate for rooms. I love the flexibility they have with accommodations.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos