Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,217 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love Marriott hotels their beds are super comfy and I always have a wonderful nights sleep when I stay in one of their rooms. I also love their shower-heads. It's the sleep and shower I get besides my own home. Highly recommended.
We frequently stay at Marriott properties because we have a Marriott credit card, and the rewards program is phenomenal. I am a hotel snob, and Marriott is one of my favorite hotel brands. One tip: they generally charge for internet (and it is very expensive), but if you become a Marriott rewards member, internet is free!
Marriott hotels are the by far the best hotels to stay in. The rooms are roomy, the beds could use a update. Our favorite part is the kitchenette the rooms have. The customer service is always great. I would recommend these hotels to anyone.
When I travel, I ALWAYS look for a Marriott Courtyard Hotel. I will not stay anywhere else, I don't care if I have to travel an extra hour. I absolutely love this chain of Hotels and it has to be a courtyard. Not only are the rooms fresh, clean and beautiful, the staff is ALWAYS friendly and helpful. Marriott Rocks!!
The Marriott hotels brand is always consistently great, from service to cleanliness, amenities to locations. I would stay in the Marriott chains more often if they were a little less expensive, traveling with a family can add up quick!
I typically choose Marriott when traveling. They tend to be a touch expensive as of late, which is why I did not choose five stars. Typically great service and comfortable rooms. I will most likely be staying at a Marriott again
I am a flight attendant and frequently stay at Marriott properties. I overall usually have a very good experience. The rooms are always updated and clean and the beds are comfortable. I don't a have a problem with any property.
My cousin rented a room for his birthday and I was really impressed with the room the view was amazing from the window and peaceful and the beds where comfortable x100 they had all updated appliances and the bathroom was amazing
Always have comfortable rooms, clean and safe environments with great customer service. They are all over the place so it's always nice to have something that is familiar and you know will be comfortable when you're traveling.
Nice hotel, rates are good. Depending on your destination, some are nicer than others. You get a lot of comps here, the staff is pleasant and they have activities for the guests if you're bored. And the rewards program is great!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos