BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Mason S.
Marriott is always a nice, fancy place to stay! I stayed at the Marriott in Charleston WV, and the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta GA, and both were beautiful! All locations are amazing, and it is a must to stay at! Not very affordable, yet worth it!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
Globetrotter Expert
I like the Marriot! It is great that they have so many hotels in different areas and all that I have been to have been very comfortable, clean, and nice. They are great if you just want a cheap place to stay on a vacation but have some nice suites if you want to splurge!! Most have a fitness center, office center, and pool. Very family friendly!
Victoria L.
Mechanicsville, VA
Marriott has a high standard for their hotels. Even overseas - I stayed at the Protea Select in Lagos, Nigeria at the beginning of November. Beds were hard (cultural thing I was told by staff) but the room was nice and the staff were very friendly.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
I almost always stay at Marriott Hotels when I travel for work (6-10 times a year) and I am always very satisfied. There usually is a pool and hot tub, which is awesome, and the staff is always so great with us. The beds are also very comfortable.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA
I have stayed at the Marriott a couple of times. Their customer service is really great. The overall cleanliness of the rooms is super! I have never had a problem with the room being dirty. The only thing is their room service is a little slow.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Love Love Love ! Marriott is our family brand! WE have stayed in so many across the globe! I love the JW Marriott in Costa Rica, the Marriott in Aruba is where we have a Time Share. The best bedding and love their app! The greatest points program.
Amy J.
Flushing, NY
I'm a Marriott rewards member and there's no better company to be a part of. The benefits, the recognition and the amount of hotels available all around the world are a plus! And now that they have merged with Starwood, there are even more hotels!
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Marriott hotels are my first choice when traveling for business. They are a little more expensive then other brands, but the rewards program is the best. I have always left a satisfied sleeper, so when you can expense your stay, this is the best option.
Elizabeth S.
Sebastian, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott has always been my family's number one choice for a hotel. Of course, the best part is the super comfortable beds. Marriott beds are like no others, but the other amenities are fantastic as well. The resorts are gorgeous, too. If you're ever in Orlando, the World Center Marriott is breathtaking and conveniently located near everything.
Gia D.
We stayed at the Marriot Waikiki for the first few days of our honeymoon and loved it. The first night we were extremely jet lagged so we stayed in and ordered room service. The food was a bit pricey, but it was one of the best burgers i've ever had!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?