BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Shelbie W.
Salem, OR
My husband and I have stayed in many Marriott hotels over the years. He has accumulated thousands upon thousands of points when he stays at the same one when he goes out of town for business. I have always had a great experience, clean rooms, attentive and friendly staff, great accommodations. I always suggest to friends and family who come into town to reserve a room at the Marriott in town.
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
I have been using Marriott for years as it has been the hotel chain of choice from numerous companies I have worked for. They have always been very accommodating and their point system is phenomenal. In addition to this they always have my preference is correct and are very welcoming.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It has always been out pleasure to stay at Marriott when we are traveling. The facilities are consistent from coast to coast. Clean, great service, great amenities, enough parking, a decent breakfast, and good pricing. Join their rewards program for extra discounts and to receive emails about specials. The points can be used for a variety of things from free nights to spa visits and restaurants.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
Great hotel. I can't complain. Rooms are nice and clean. I stay there usually for one night at a time when I land one evening and have a flight the next day. Never had any problems so I've never had to deal with customer service. It's also on the more affordable end. I would recommend.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite hotels to stay when I am on a business trip or vacation. I get double points and discounts for every night. This hotel sells out pretty quick, especially in Downtown DC. But other than that I will recommend it to everyone. BTW save your points and let them grow :)
Rachel A.
I absolutely love Marriott hotels. My only negative experience has been in one in Montreal. Other than that, every Marriott that I've used in the US (from tiny little towns that I have to go through for business to bigger cities that I visit for vacation) has been great. The rooms are fantastic (note- there are different Marriott options and you get what you pay for) and staff is phenominal.
Grace T.
Stayed at the Residences at Aventura for a few weeks while looking for an apartment. Great service at the desk. Clean. The breakfast was great every morning. Walking distance to the mall which has everything you need. Definitely recommend it. Only downside is the pool was under renovation.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've had the pleasure of staying in several different Marriott locations, and I had great experiences at each one. The customer service from makiing the reservation to checking out is superb, the hotels contain a variety of amenities (fitness centers, room service, wifi, onsite restaurants in some locations, etc.), the rooms are spacious, and the locatioins are usually close to local venues.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Marriott Hotels are as good as they come. The staff is so welcoming, friendly, and ready to help. They even gave us tips on tourist sites, restaurants and the best ways to get there. The rooms were spotless and the complimentary breakfast was awesome. Will be staying here again.
Jennifer P.
Alexandria, VA
Marriott has a wide reach across the globe with their affiliated hotels and I've received nothing but stellar service from the brand. However their loyalty program has stiff qualification requirements and unlike most of the other large chains they do not tend to offer status matching. This makes it very difficult to qualify for top tier unless you use Marriott exclusively for all your travels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?