BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11955)
julie v.
I am very picky with hotel rooms as we know they aren't always clean but the Marriot's that I have been to have been fairly clean! But the biggest pro is you can get points for staying at the Marriot which I believe is a huge plus for some of the hotel guests!
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
Always a beautiful room and building! Price is a little high but you get what you pay for. The staff is always welcoming and professional. Most have a store to buy snacks and some items you may have left behind. The beds are always comfortable and rooms clean.
Vanessa P.
My go to hotel! Always! I've never had a bad experience at any Marriott hotel I've stayed at. They are the best of the best. The complementary breakfast and always helpful workers are only a few of the great things involved with this hotel chain. I've always stayed at the Marriott for business meetings and I haven't been let down! 10/10
Lucie J.
I've stayed at several Marriott Hotels & Resorts. My favorite being the JW line. Fell head over heels in love with JW Marriott Venice which is on its own private island. Over all the others were all alike yet comfortable and reliable. Usually great service.
Keenia S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott chain ranks high in the hotel industry. I have no complaints with any of the various experiences that I have had with this chain. The first experience for me dates back to my high school prom and I was totally impressed. My most recent experience was attending a family members wedding and it was excellent in every aspect. Highly recommend this chain.
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
The rooms are exactly what they offer, if I have had any inconvenience they always solve it. The resorts have also equipment to do therapeutic exercises in the Jacuzzis. They are kind at the front desk at least in my experience. I've in several Marriotts in Miami and in LA.
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
As my best friends home was be my remodeled , her insurance gave her a room to stay here for a little over a month . Let's just say , we miss being here . Not once did she mention missing home . & I stayed with her more than half the time . It's always soooo clean and the breakfast ! Man do we miss the breakfast . I love it her ! Thanks for making the stay feel welcoming
Tiana H.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As a Marriott rewards member I LOVE the Marriott and enjoy the stellar customer service I receive. They really value you as a rewards member and they continue to wow you with their attention to detail. We will return to Marriott hotels as this is all we use.
Robin H.
Marriott hotels always make me feel welcomed from the moment I walk in the doors to the moment I check out. Some have great restaurants inside or next to them so that makes for a convenient traveling experience. I was also really impressed with their complimentary breakfast spread!
Maddison F.
I stay at a Marriott for work frequently and was able to quickly build up points with their membership service. They offer a concierge longer for their members which is a great plus! Customer service was also very helpful when I forgot a bag of clothes there.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?