BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Megan  F.
Everett, WA
Globetrotter Expert
Every time I have stayed in a Marriott I have had a pleasant experience, as a matter of fact one of my best vacations I stayed in a Marriott, it was in downtown Tampa and it was so nice! Great customer service and an awesome night worker that gave us the food from the little food area for free bc we had to wait a couple minutes!
Megan H.
I will always love and prefer a Marriott hotel over others. Even though they are sometimes pretty pricey, I love the quality and service I receive when I stay there. The rooms are always clean and spacious and the people are very nice!
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Globetrotter Expert
Ive stayed at the Marriot in Burbank, CA and I loved it! We had 6 people and there were two queen beds and one sofa bed. Everyone was comfortable and I love that this chain has a firepit in the back near the pool so you can relax at night.
Jennifer C.
Since my dad like Marriott/Courtyard, it's a family tradition to stay at this hotel whenever we travel.
For my opinion it's a decent hotel to stay.
I wouldn't say the best hotel cause of the water/hot water runs slow whenever I take a shower/bath. I don't like how some of them don't have air vents in the restroom/bathroom.
Sheena N.
Reliable and consistent. I also love that there are quite a few options within their brand so if you enroll in Marriott Rewards, you can accrue points for stays in places that are under the brand (and may not even know are Marriott).
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Stayed in a Marriott in Nashville TN, great rooms and décor. Good breakfast. Staff was very accommodating. Location was great and close to downtown. Price was decent. Easy check-In and Check-out. Nearby parking was great. Overall statisfied.
Sarah P.
San Antonio , TX
Globetrotter Expert
I recently had a very bad experience with a Marriott when I called to inquire about handicap accessibility for my son. I filed a complaint however I do not feel like the issue was handled appropriately considering the severity of the infraction. I will never stay with any Marriott again in the future. Terrible customer service.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Marriott is my favorite hotel brand hands down. They have hotels all around the globe. Every Marriott I have stayed in has been a wonderful experience. Excellent customer service, clean and updated rooms, and always reasonably priced.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
great clean room with fridge, spacious closet, clean bathroom and amenities. comfortable bed and bedding available. tv available and safe which you can program with your own code available. coffee machine also provided with tea and coffee.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
I love the Marriott hotels! A great brand with quality properties. They actually just adjusted my room rate for two nights of. G trip this week due to lower prices being offered at the moment! Having Elite status makes it even better!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?