BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Shelby A.
Addison, TX
ALWAYS CHOOSE MARRIOTT!! They have a massive variety of hotels. Always clean and friendly! They have the best rewards program and you can use the points on so many things! If you have the Marriott credit card, the point add up 5x as fast! Highly recommend!
Rachel S.
Schererville, IN
We stayed in a very nice Fairfield recently and it was very comfortable and clean. During our next stay at a different Fairfield hotel, we were very unhappy about the cleanliness and upkeep of our rooms.
Amanda Q.
Always have great customer service. Cleaning crew has room looking sanitized , great breakfast, good tv, wish all hotels had free wifi that's the only negative thing but otherwise amazing stay.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
The front desk person was super nice and helpful. I stayed at the one in Newport Beach. The beds were comfortable, the lighting in the bathroom was great. I really do not have any complaints.
Danielle J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have always had pleasant experiences with Marriott! The rooms are typically roomy, modern, and clean. The prices are usually within reason. We will continue to book and stay with Marriott.
Angela A.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Rooms are always pretty, hotel staff is friendly. I love room service options. The only drawback is if it's not a recently renovated hotel, the rooms are dingy and dirty because they are so outdated.
Kendall G.
Some of these hotels come off very nice. Although on,y some do others are kinda crappy. Nice place to stay for a night or two. Don't recommend staying for over a week. Just a place to stay during business travels.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I'm probably biased when it comes to Marriot hotels because i know someone who works there, but i have never had a bad experience staying in their hotels. Customer service was always great. Room was always clean and smelled nice.
I would recommend highly staying in a Marriot hotel.
Ashley S.
Marriott hotels is a great company to stay with. My hotel was very clean and comfortable and very much affordable. I have always had great customer service experiences with Marriott. I will definitely be staying with them again in the future!
yvette p.
This hotels needs to improve their security! We stay at this hotels because it was luxurious and we thought it was safe... wrong we got.our vehicle broken into. They didn't even help us call the police.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?