BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jennifer L.
Binghamton, NY
I stayed at the Marriott Marquise in time square. Comfortable despite being humongous. Amazing location. Spacious rooms. Very comfortable beds. The only problem I had was long lines when checking in.
Erica C.
East Hampton, CT
I’ve stayed in Marriott hotels at least once or twice a year for the past 5 years. I stayed at a Marriott in Scranton, PA recently and had a wonderful experience through my 3 week stay. The rooms were clean and kept well, the staff was quite helpful with room keys and adding reward points to my account, and I absolutely hope to stay there, or another locations, again soon.
Tristen C.
Warren
I love staying at Marriott hotels!!! Their complimentary breakfasts tastes great and the customer service is superb. The hotel rooms looked really trendy and nice. Overall, I would definitely return.
maela j.
Center Line, MI
A nice hotel! Very up to date and they have great service. Did take time to check in to our room because our room was not ready, but once we got to our room it was worth the wait. I would stay again.
Sally S.
Ontario, CA
I recently stayed at the Marriott in San Diego and it was an awesome stay. The hotel is very clean, in a great location, and has great amenities. I would definitely recommend to stay at the Marriott.
Sheila M.
Have stayed at multiple Marriott most recently in Niagara Falls. Great room with amazing views. Rooms are clean with lots of space. Have stayed at others and have had no issues with rooms or service.
Kyla M.
Minneapolis, MN
By far my favorite hotel chain, they have so many different brands with different price points, so any city you’re in you can find a Marriott that’s right for you. Also highly recommend their rewards card thru Visa - great promos when you first sign up/refer others (I’m going to Europe next year and won’t have to pay for a single hotel night because this cards so awesome!)
Braelynn H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved how fancy the rooms were and the housekeeping was great. They were really on top of things. My favorite part was the pool. We go there every once in a while for vacations. I would recommend.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott Hotels
We stay at a lot of Marriot hotels on my layovers for work. I must say pretty much all of them are really nice. They have good sized rooms and are comfortable. I think one of my favorites is the one in the Philadelphia airport it is nice, convenient, and the food at the restaurant there is wonderful. I would highly recommend staying at a Marriot hotel.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A great place to stay while on vacation or away from home. Nice clean rooms and friendly service. Easy check in and out process. Very affordable. Some offer free continental breakfast with your stay.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?