BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jasmine B.
Globetrotter Expert
I really like the rewards program because your membership status rolls over from year to year. Most of the hotels don't offer free wi-fi, which is a drag. The hotels are more modern.
Kori G.
Provo, UT
I adore this hotel. It has the softest beds and I even got free popcorn. Just had to spend 120 for a night! They even have a little book for bed time reading that has some great insights on life. Definitely a keeper. Pretty much converted. THanks
Liz R.
Carlisle, IA
Always great customer experience and able to accommodate my family's needs. Sometimes more expensive than other hotels, but we always have a good nights sleep and enjoy breakfast.
Kelley C.
Ooltewah, TN
Our favorite Marriott Hotel is in Stone Mountain, Ga. We enjoy everything about our stay when we are there. The building, rooms, restaurants everything is great! On the weekends they even have fire pits by the pool and you can make s'mores!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have stayed at several Marriott hotels in Hawaii, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, etc. All have had very helpful staff, friendly employees, clean and fairly nice rooms, and good food. I have only had small complaints.
Nina G.
Globetrotter Expert
Very nice hotels, clean and big. The employees are nice and make sure everything is okay with you and your stay. Would recommend to stay for a small get away or a long vacation.
Yuya A.
Excelente para pasar unas vacaciones sentirte como un rey la atención y servidos excelente me encanta además cuenta con muchas actividades dentro del hotel excelente lo recomiendo chicos ...
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Globetrotter Expert
In the past few years, Marriot has stepped it up! Their rooms are very nice and the staff is always friendly. I really enjoy this hotel chain and I highly recommend it to anyone!
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
I stayed here for a bachelorette party and the room
was clean when we arrived but the shower wasn't
very clean. I wasn't happy with the breakfast that
everyone said was so great.
Ashley S.
Most of them are really nice. I enjoy the luxury of them and the cleanliness and upkeep. However, definitely do your research because every once in a while we come across a dud!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?