BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
The hotel i stayed in was in Spokane,Washington. I really enjoyed the fact that they had a swimming pool and spa indoors so it can be used all season long! So awesome! It was open late until 11pm which was even better! The room lotion & shampoo were Paul Mitchell brand & it made it even better!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I generally have wonderful experiences with Marriott. However, this last weekend my experience wasn't so great. I was charged TWICE for the two night stay! When I asked the front desk, they had no answers. They couldn't tell me why I was charged twice and they couldn't fix it. It will be up to 2 weeks before my card is reimbursed.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Pleasant, convenient, comfortable, very clean and treated well. Somewhat overpriced. Sitting there were newer hotels in the area and the parking situation is insufficient. The amenities and inclusions were average. Most are close to major arteries around the area and walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and attractions. The desk clerks were helpful, and housekeeping was on the spot. We will return for sure.
Kris T.
Amherst
Hotels very. Some are really nice like the ones in Belville ohio but some are so so like the one in DC areaa. We had a leaking ac unit and our room keys didnt work.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott is always one of my favorite brands. They have great customer service, and their hotels are usually consistent. Some of their lower brands, like Courtyard, do vary - sometimes they are super nice and sometimes they aren't. I'm usually happy but sometimes come away a little disappointed.
Katherine M.
Marriott's are the absolute best. Everyone should enroll to be a rewards member. I have probably stayed in 50 Marriotts around the world and the experiences are great! They are selective on staff so that you are ensured a quality stay! And they are also great because they have so many locations!
Terra D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I stayed at the Marriott on Maui with my husband a month ago. We currently live on Oahu but we did a weekend getaway. It was beautiful! They are very accommodating and very friendly. The pools were wonderful and the staff was very attentive to us. The rooms were amazing and comfortable. Very spacious as well. I would definitely recommend staying there or at any Marriott. They have a good reputation for a reason!
Jennilee K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We just stayed at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites! The hotel was beautiful and the staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel was in the process of being updated! The only negative I have is that the food was super expensive. I would defiantly stay here again and I can't wait to go back!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott hotels are reliable and comfortable. I have stayed at various Marriott hotels before and have yet to have a bad experience. I love that they give government employees discounts. I took a star because they can be a little generic, but it's not a bad thing when you need reliability!
Carla S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Marriott and all of its sister hotels. I travel relatively often and I frequently search for a Marriott or a sister hotel. They always provide a super-comfortable room and bed, as well as a hot breakfast and friendly staff. They are also in a highly lighted area and always provide a sense of safety. I have never had any problems with Marriott. I highly recommend it, both for business and pleasure!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?