BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11963)
Robbie D.
LAKEMOOR
Very nice hotel. The rooms are clean and the beds are so comfortable. The people at the front desk are very attentive to their guests. Having fresh coffee in the morning is great. Can be a bit pricy but you usually get what you pay for. I would recommend this hotel.
Lauren B.
Guntersville, AL
These are always pretty reasonably priced, but make you feel like you're staying in a top notch hotel. Most come with complimentary breakfasts. The staff is always so helpful and welcoming it's hard not to feel at home and relaxed. Especially with such a spacious room!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best beds and fluffiness pillows around!! I never stay anywhere except Marriotts! I am even Marriott rewards!! We went to Puerto Rico on a cruise, went to their pool. We told them we were Marriot Rewards and they gave us free towels and treated us like royalty!!
Adrienne K.
Triangle , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have a friend that works for Marriott and I know that they deal a lot with their customer service. That is the number one thing that I like about Marriott is that they really care for their customers. The thing that I don't like as much is that they can be pricey.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
The marriot i stayed at in jacksonville florida was nice, clean and had great amenities. The check in process went smoothly as well as check out. Customer service was great and provided everything we needed. it was a reasonable price and i would recommend it to as many people as i can.
Osmari N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott Hotels are one of my go to hotels for trips. The customer service is great and they take such good care of their customers which I appreciate very much. Sometimes they can be on the higher end side but you can find great deals and it's definitely worth it!
Jennifer D.
Orlando, FL
Marriott I always read as one of the best companies to work for in the top 100 every year. Staying at the hotels, I have found, I cannot rely on them to be consistent across the board. I have liked most of the ones I have stayed at especially Courtyard but I feel like I get more from my money at Fairfield. I have always had great front desk experiences at all of the locations.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
I've always had good experiences with Marriott hotels. They make sure you are well attended to, assisting in any way possible, and the comfort level is great for the price!

Book these quick-- the prices are best when booked through a sale or a travel booking site.

I almost always stay in Marriotts and love the treatment and that you can find a hotel almost anywhere!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
We have used Marriott before when we have gone on vacation. The room was clean. The beds were nice. The staff were friendly and helpful. I love that the hotels are always where you want to be in the area and that you can still get discounts if you look for them. Great chain! Highly recommended to everyone.
Diana V.
New Haven, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Marriott I have actually been staying at Marriott since I was just a little baby since we traveled so much so I have been one of those jet setter babies. Marriott is clean and very dependable and the staff have always been so friendly and nice, if we have ever had a issue or needed a extra blanket or pillow the staff were right there. I will always stay at Marriott
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?