4.59 / 5 based on 15,818 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Marriott Hotels, Resorts, and Suites!!! One of my absolute favorites for our families vacations. Costumer service is excellent! They go above and beyond to meet all of your needs. They are definitively worth every penny! Their Buffet Breakfast is the best I've ever had. Food is delicious! Very comfortable beds, spacious rooms with grate views. Can't wait till my next vacation to stay with them again. Oh and I love their rewards program, if you plan to stay with them make sure you sign up, it's free and if you book directly through them to get your points you get free wi-fi in the rooms with your rewards log in info.
Best hotel, friendly environment and the staff was phenomenal. Loved the location and the atmosphere, we usually stay at this hotel in summertime and never have a problem scheduling in a stay
More upscale fancy hotel and prices are not too extravagant . I can definitely stay here again and enjoyed their nice lobby. They could include more modern designs but overall a safe place to stay anywhere.
My family and I stay at courtyard marriotts where ever possible! We love this hotel. The lobby is always clean and spacious, their new cafes in the lobby is a great twist and the rooms are nice.
The Marriott in Charleston, WV is one of our favorite places to stay when we go home to visit family. Excellent service, shopping and entertainment is within walking distance. Highly recommend.
My go-to for business travel. Tho some wiener-operated locations can vary and legible I’ve stayed in great ones, I’ve stayed in not great ones. Join Marriott Rewards and go for the club lounge/
I’ve used them on one of my trips to california and I like it when the staff is professional and the rooms are cleaned and sanitized. Good service and clean rooms is all you need for a good stay
Recently stayed at the Seattle one and loved it. Right on the water, so we had an awesome view with a balcony to enjoy. Great customer service and I loved the M Club Lounge with complementary coffee!
The Marriott hotels are consistent in price and quality and I can count on having a good clean room to stay the night in and not have to worry. Nothing super fancy but cleanliness means a lot.
We always stay at Marriott we also have a Marriott card we use for everything and get lots of points and free stays! I always know the room will be super clean and the bed amazingly comfortable
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos